Framesbuy (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Love my glasses case

The website was very easy to navigate and I was able to find and order my glasses case quickly. There were some nice options to choose from. It arrived promptly. Very happy with my purchase.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thanks Frances, we're happy to live up to your expectations. Hope to see you again on our website (fyi there's new stock just come in) :)

Love my soft glasses case

It was very easy to use the website and find the soft glasses case. There were quite a few designs to choose from, and I was surprised how quickly it was delivered given the pandemic we were experiencing . The matching cleaning cloth makes me smile every time I clean my glasses. Extremely happy with my purchase. thanks

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Heather. Really appreciate. Have a great day ahead!

My glasses are great and happy with my choice

Hi Richard, I am very happy with my glasses and appreciate responses to my queries re: delay in my order totally understandable. Thank you a good range selection as well.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you so much for understanding and supporting our Business during these crucial times. I sincerely appreciate and look forward to serving you yet again! Many thanks once again!

You are very welcome

Alison
Alison

Gorgeous glasses case , fast delivery

The website was easy to use , with ordering and payment straightforward . Fast delivery . Very nice , well made case with cute dog pattern for my glasses + cleaning cloth . Very happy with this purchase , thanks !

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thanks Alison, really appreciate your valuable feedback. Look forward to serving you once again!

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and service!

Website very easy to navigate and ordering was easy. The delivery time was great, which is amazing given the pandemic, I had them within a few days.
Good quality and range.

Presha
PreshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months since the order, NOT DELIVERED YET

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Unique and different glasses case.

Website was very easy to use and large variety of cases to choose from. Quality is good. It did take several weeks for delivery due to courier back logs from Covid 19.

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my glasses case!

It was very easy to navigate the site and I loved the variety of products on offer. My case arrived much quicker than I expected and it looks exactly the same as the picture on the website. The quality seems good and I am very happy with my purchase.

Glasses Case

Site was easy to navigate, good level of choice, was very happy with the glasses case when it arrived. It took longer than expected due to delays with shipping and couriers. Good communication about this when I queried. Happy with service.

A++++

Enjoyed my glasses, nice range and cheap prices. They did take some time to arrive but I enjoyed wearing them. It's a shame I didn't buy two of the same pair.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Great to hear your experience Noa. Maybe next time you might get even more choice with frames. Have a great day ahead!

Chrissi3o3
Chrissi3o3The Mallee, VIC

Very original and stylish.

The shopping experience was easy and the products were fabulous. I love love love the triangular glasses case. So sturday and stylish. The moment I brought out my Cat case I was asked where I got it from. Delivered quickly as well.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Really appreciate your feedback Chrissi. Next time do try our other designs as well. We're sure you'll love them all.

Great case

Super cute case that my daughter loves. Also like that the cleaning cloth that comes in the case matches the case design.
Thank you for the easy order. will buy again if we need another case :)

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thanks, Marissa. We'love to send one for yourself. Why should only daughters have all the fun ;)
Let me know your favorite on shop@thepout.co

Marissa
Marissa

Wow - thanks that's very kind, but I don't need one so please gift to someone else :)

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Great quality and very cute

I was happily surprised at how good the quality of the case was when it arrived. The pattern is very cute and also of good quality. It also arrived very quickly. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thanks Bridget. Really appreciate the feedback. Look forward to seeing you again on our website.

Prettiest glasses cases I ever owned!

I just bought four different floral/patterned glasses cases online and they are just beautiful, nice and solid and each one with a microfibre cleaning cloth inside to match the case. Highly recommended.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thats awesome Debbie.. next time we'll throw in a few more surprises in your order.

Zero NWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Framesbuy was just wonderful

Zero N

I should add that i pro-actively asked Framesbuy if i could please review the product to commend them.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you liked our service.
Sorry to hear the ordeal with your surgery. Wish you a speedy recovery and safe health. We’re always here to serve you once again. Have a great week!

Lovely glasses case

My order came so quickly and is gorgeous. Really good workmanship and lovely materials. Thank you so much for the speed of delivery and for the accurate pic on line

Great PU Leather glasses case

This case is a great protective but light weight case for my reading glasses - although the size is slightly tight and requires careful insertion. Over all very happy and would be super interested in a real leather option at some stage

Tam
TamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I was needing

I was after a light weight, flexible option for my handbag/beach bag. This was my priority but was delighted with the choice of colours/designs. I am happy with my purchase.

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth Australia

Soft case sunglasses

Very happy with my new sunglasses soft case. Bought this particular one as good price and cute tropical design. Sunglasses fit well in case, cane with free cleaning cloth. Arrived quick and happy with service.

Would be a 5 but for slow delivery

Very good selection & very happy with the product. Great quality & design - only disappointment was delivery time / it gave every appearance of being an NZ supplier with the case in stock yet took same time as items bought via drop shipping. Get this sorted & I’d give a 5 for sure!

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Really appreciate the sincere feedback. We are working on our delivery network and you will surely have a better experience in your subsequent orders.

Good Gift!

Very easy purchase and delivery process! It’s very difficult to find a glasses case with such a beautiful design that’s also high quality so was very pleased and the person I bought it for really liked it.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Great to know how you feel Laura. Appreciate the time taken for posting the review. Have a spec-tacular day!

Nina
NinaSydney, NSW

Very easy case purchase

I Found it very easy to purchase cases from Framesbuy. Good prices and quick delivery of both items. Would buy frames from here again. Thank you for the great service.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you Nina for your kind words. We are indeed glad you liked our service. Look forward to serving you again!

Kind regards,
Framesbuy support

JMS
JMSCanberra 2600, ACT

A great gift

An easy to navigate website with lot of variety.
Item was received in a timely manner with tracking and communication throughout the shipping process.
The item is of great quality with a lovely design. I like that the case can be folded up when not in use to reduce size.
This made a great gift and was well received. Thanks!

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad you liked it and look forward to serving you again!

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Very stylish!

I ordered a leather glasses case and I am very happy with the quality and look of it. There were plenty of options to choose from. Excellent service. Value for money.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you Chris for your kind words and for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Just fyi we are working throughout Christmas and all orders are dispatched within 24 to 48 hours. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

Glasses Case

I enjoy my glass cases as they are colourful and fit nicely into my handbag.
due to the design pattern easy to find when look.
I love them and would buy again if needed

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

We're really glad you liked them Pat. New designs launching soon! stay tuned.:)