Framesbuy (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Framesbuy

WENDY CARLTON
WENDY CARLTONSydney, NSW

Just Perfect!

Bought 3 cases for xmas gifts, the website was easy to use and the cases arrived ontime. The case looks great and good quality. There was lots of choice re type and colours.

Mich
MichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, personal follow up after shipment.
Was a bit disappointed case (triangle design) was flat packed, but otherwise very happy with glasses case.

CliffK
CliffKSouth West, QLD

Customer service , Delivery & Postage A1

Simple online ordering, fast delivery even to regional QLD, and great customer service - received a personal email checking to see I received the product.

Evie
EvieSydney, NSW

Great glasses case and service

Arrived early and in great condition! Great updates on where the order was up to. Is a really pretty case and fits my glasses well. The cleaning cloth cleans very well too, unlike other brands I've had. It was really easy to find on the website and looks exactly as it did there!

Just what I needed

Love my new glasses case! ...the site was super easy to buy from...and the item was exactly as depicted ...not to mention the product arrive promptly and was well wrapped....YAY!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thanks Bellina, really appreciate you for taking out time to post your experience. And so glad everything went well. Look forward to serving you again!
-Richard

Delivery is and customer service is shocking

Ordered over a month ago with no updates on the delivery process as I was told I would in an email. I made requests to get more information about my order and was told it would be sent the next day. I have since tried to find out more about my order but they blocked my email address and aren't answering calls. Honestly shocking service, don't spend your money here.

Cherylyn
CherylynSydney, NSW

Pretty case

Very fast order processing and quick delivery. Case was pretty and exactly what I needed as other glasses case not as sturdy

Julie F
Julie FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great glasses cases

This is my second purchase of the soft glasses cases, other than the great patterns they are excellent quality, sturdy and don’t take up too much room in my handbag, Bought the sushi case and passport stamps this time.

Amanda
Amanda

Great design, sturdy glasses case.

Ordered a glasses case to protect my sunglasses. Case was posted quickly and efficiently. Design and quality is even better than hoped. Very sturdy, and good size. Probably order another!

Awesome cases.

Bought a couple of spec cases and was quite surprised at the quality and workmanship. I am quite fussy and could find nothing fault with these. Well done Framesbuy, I will be back for more.

Highly satisfied!

Love these soft glasses cases, great size, well made and fun designs. highly recommend to anyone wanting a great product at a reasonable price
Store front easy to access and navigate

Love my glasses case, sturdy design and cool print...thank you!

Website was easy to navigate and choose desired items
Great range of products with a variety of designs and prints available on the website
Very satisfied with this product, it’s sturdy and I love the print

Great product!

Simple online ordering, fast delivery (even to a regional area!), and great service - received a personal email checking to see I received it and asking for feedback. The case is also very pretty and good quality.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Hey Raina, thanks a lot for your kind words. Really appreciate and also looking forward to serve you once again!
- Richard

cat21a
cat21a

Lovely glasses case

Found your site and found just what I wanted.The range was very good .I am extremely satisfied with the case very prompt service.Very happyWith your product will use you again.

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard Glasses Case

I bought the glasses case covered with cute dogs. I was really pleased with the quality of the case & the aqua-coloured background to the design. Also happy with the prompt service, despite all the present postal problems.

Great glasses case

Product arrived promptly. The quality of the glasses case is very good and it came with the cloth of the same pattern. I am happy with my purchase. My glasses fit into it perfectly.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you for encouraging and kind words Priscillia (really helps small businesses like us, especially during these uncertain times). Have a splendid day! Look forward to serving you again.

Love my glasses case

The website was very easy to navigate and I was able to find and order my glasses case quickly. There were some nice options to choose from. It arrived promptly. Very happy with my purchase.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thanks Frances, we're happy to live up to your expectations. Hope to see you again on our website (fyi there's new stock just come in) :)

Love my soft glasses case

It was very easy to use the website and find the soft glasses case. There were quite a few designs to choose from, and I was surprised how quickly it was delivered given the pandemic we were experiencing . The matching cleaning cloth makes me smile every time I clean my glasses. Extremely happy with my purchase. thanks

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you for your kind words Heather. Really appreciate. Have a great day ahead!

My glasses are great and happy with my choice

Hi Richard, I am very happy with my glasses and appreciate responses to my queries re: delay in my order totally understandable. Thank you a good range selection as well.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you so much for understanding and supporting our Business during these crucial times. I sincerely appreciate and look forward to serving you yet again! Many thanks once again!

You are very welcome

Alison
Alison

Gorgeous glasses case , fast delivery

The website was easy to use , with ordering and payment straightforward . Fast delivery . Very nice , well made case with cute dog pattern for my glasses + cleaning cloth . Very happy with this purchase , thanks !

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thanks Alison, really appreciate your valuable feedback. Look forward to serving you once again!

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and service!

Website very easy to navigate and ordering was easy. The delivery time was great, which is amazing given the pandemic, I had them within a few days.
Good quality and range.

Presha
PreshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months since the order, NOT DELIVERED YET

Richard P.Framesbuy

Unique and different glasses case.

Website was very easy to use and large variety of cases to choose from. Quality is good. It did take several weeks for delivery due to courier back logs from Covid 19.

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my glasses case!

It was very easy to navigate the site and I loved the variety of products on offer. My case arrived much quicker than I expected and it looks exactly the same as the picture on the website. The quality seems good and I am very happy with my purchase.

Glasses Case

Site was easy to navigate, good level of choice, was very happy with the glasses case when it arrived. It took longer than expected due to delays with shipping and couriers. Good communication about this when I queried. Happy with service.