Listing monitored by Framesbuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (13)

Good quality fast delivery

Good quality fast delivery however the colour of the frames turned out a lot lighter than the images on the website. Fauna - Leopard

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Love these glasses

The dark blue tint for sunglasses are very very dark. The clear blue progressive lenses are amazing style suit me amazing

Just what I wanted

Found the type of glasses case I wanted. Web site was easy to navigate and purchase easy. Product arrived In good time and is good quality.

Xander
XanderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine quality!

Much better option than shopping at the overpriced in-store glasses.
Just ensure you do see a good optometrist and they give you your prescription values as well as your pupillary distance (PD). For the price the products are good. I had a bit of a long wait for delivery but given COVID, its not so bad.

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Great product at great price!

I ordered a leather case for my specs. The product is as displayed and described on the website. Outstanding quality and service from the Framesbuy team.

Marley

Great product, packaging problematic though

The hard and soft cases I purchased were beautiful and great quality and design. I did however have issue with the packaging being stuck fast requiring the use of scissors to open. In doing so, I cut through the soft case. Perhaps some hard cardboard packed around these in future would resolve this as I was very disappointed.

Marley

Thankyou I appreciate it. I did send an email message but to confirm, I had the dog design and my address is 3 Decora Cres Warabrook NSW 2304

Delivery is and customer service is shocking

Ordered over a month ago with no updates on the delivery process as I was told I would in an email. I made requests to get more information about my order and was told it would be sent the next day. I have since tried to find out more about my order but they blocked my email address and aren't answering calls. Honestly shocking service, don't spend your money here.

Presha
PreshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months since the order, NOT DELIVERED YET

Great PU Leather glasses case

This case is a great protective but light weight case for my reading glasses - although the size is slightly tight and requires careful insertion. Over all very happy and would be super interested in a real leather option at some stage

Would be a 5 but for slow delivery

Very good selection & very happy with the product. Great quality & design - only disappointment was delivery time / it gave every appearance of being an NZ supplier with the case in stock yet took same time as items bought via drop shipping. Get this sorted & I’d give a 5 for sure!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Really appreciate the sincere feedback. We are working on our delivery network and you will surely have a better experience in your subsequent orders.

Tania D
Tania DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very nice!

Very easy to use website, much cheaper than optical stores, chose my frames, put in my prescription, received the perfect little glasses. I would love to order from here again, delivery took a little longer than expected though.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Tania for your kind words. As we have a strict quality assurance policy we experience slight delays in dispatch sometimes. We will try our best to speed it up henceforth. Have a wonderful day!

A great pair of glasses to carry with my phone

I am very happy with the glasses and use them all the time when out, especially when riding my motorcycle and I don't carry my normal glasses. Obviously, I don't wear them when riding :) However, the little nose clips are far too fragile and bend/break when putting them into the specific glass case. It matters not how careful I am, they just constantly get caught. This point alone causes me to think twice about ever getting another pair. That said, I do however like them.

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

No communication. I was constantly ignored or refused.

I got a annoying call telling me that I had missed the parcel and that they had called me multiple times. This wasn't true as this was the first time the number had come up in my history and I never had a voicemail from them either.

I kept asking for them to let it be dropped at my door as I can't get to the post office easily. I was always either refused or ignored. It was sent back and I was told I had to pay for it to be resent. I told them not to bother again at first. They said they would call me. They didn't. Just an email to say that they were going to deliver it again. But what did they do after multiple requests to just have a drop off? Demanded I collect it at the post office again.