Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Glenda J
Glenda JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Georgous glasses case

I love the big flower pattern it is exactly as shown and the matching cleaning cloth makes it really special.
I am so happy with my purchase.

Kelly P
Kelly PSydney, NSW

Beautiful cases, prompt delivery, great price

Very satisfied with the products ordered and delivered. Seller highly recommended. Would buy from them again. Great range of products.

Foldable glasses cases

Lovely case (foldable) - perfect for my over sunglasses which don't fit in an ordinary hard case. Speedy delivery and free gift much appreciated

Kerrin
KerrinSydney, NSW

Happy with purchase

I was happy with the patterned glasses cases I ordered. Good delivery time and products were lovely. Matching glasses cloth included in each. Very pretty!

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Great quality and great customer service

Super easy to find products awesome range of designs to choose from. My first order had a product defect and the team responded instantly and sent out a replacement including something extra which I really appreciate. I really like how a soft cleaner is included and it's not just a plain black one it's the same design as the case which is really cool. These guys pay attention to detail will definitely be coming back

Nice case

This case was my second choice because they had sold out of my first choice (a sign of good product perhaps)... it's a great glasses case... beautifully made, gorgeous leather, protective.

Love love love my new case

Good
Good
Will order again for sure
Love my new case
Very satisfied with my cars and soft case

Traci
TraciHunter Region, NSW

Pretty case

Lovely colourful glasses case, generous sized cleaning cloth includec in matching fabric. It will keep my sunnies safe, very happy.

Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I wanted

I was looking for a soft case for my sunglasses and very happy with my purchase. The case is stylish. Order arrived timely.

Jacqui
Jacqui Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product.

I am Very happy with my new sunglasses case from framesbuy. Very good quality and quick service. Would definitely buy from here again.

Amazing !Stylish and good quality

Love these glasses! Good price much cheaper than any glasses you’ll buy from a store and super High quality. Build seems solid when opening the arms and dampening and very stylish. Fits my face perfectly not too big and not too small. Will definitely buy again and recommend

Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW

Good quality and fast delivery

I am so glad I found this website. They have a huge variety of glasses and their customer service was outstanding. I received my glasses yesterday and could not be happier with my purchase. Excellent quality.

Exceeded expectations

To be honest i really didnt know what to expect, but these new glasses ive been wearing (since they arrived this morning) have far FAR exceeded expectations. I was thinking i was going to buy a cheapish set of backup glasses, so i skimped on the coatings etc. And they are still every bit as good, if not better than my 'expensive' pair i got through the optometrist. Im sure it pays to be careful with your details, IPD etc to get things right when doing mail order spectacles, but it seems that Framesbuy deliver and deliver a good product.

Beautiful Glasses Responsive Service

First time ordering prescription glasses online, and was delightfully surprised at how beautiful they were. The process took about a month and any questions I had along the way were answered promptly via email. Will order again in the future.

Great product, great service

One of the only Australian online companies that will do glasses for young children. Glasses were good quality, at a great price, and I recieved good service.