Listing monitored by Framesbuy

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Deependra
DeependraPerth, WA

Terrible

I ordered a glass 2 months ago and haven't received tracking number or product. Call won't go through, tried to email but they're not replying. Terrible service!!! I will suggest you buy from anywhere else but this website.

Excellent customer service!

I love my new Thinoptics! So handy to have on me all the time. Framesbuy were fantastic to deal with & quick, easy communication. Easy to use website & great product guarantee. Product arrived safely within days. Have spruiked to all my friends :)

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our service. Look forward to serve you once again!

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives

Other Optical Retailers