Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Ella Perilli
Ella PerilliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unfortunately glasses case broke after only two months use

Initially I was very pleased, the store site was easy to navigate and the buying experience went off without a hitch (although the glasses case did take a while to get to me). When I first received the product I was very pleased and loved the item, it was exactly as I had pictured it and seen in the online store. Unfortunately yesterday after only using the product for a couple of months the case has broken with the magnetic closing mechanism no longer keeping the case closed! I am going to purchase the same case in the alternative design which involves a flap and press stud closure system to see if this lasts longer.

Winona
WinonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovely but way too big

Lovely glasses, perfect prescription but they are waaay to big for me and I was hoping for a bit more brightness in the colour similar to the sample.

Davidf57
Davidf57Sydney, NSW

Quality reflects price.

Arrived after a good amount of Covid-19 time. The reason is; they came from India, not locally, interstate, as I seemed to believe from the website. Quality reflects price, so though the frames looked fine in site photos, I was slightly disappointed on arrival. Still, cheap price, cheap frames. What can I expect? And they have a large range, that is why I bought.

Richard P.Framesbuy

love the look of New specs

Fantastic support and fast delivery. Just need to get used to New script.... would recommend this site as much faster and cost effective to optician

Hello MandM,
appreciate your feedback. Its our constant endeavor to offer unmatched product quality and shopping experience to customers just like you. We look forward to serve you at our very best next time.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives

Other Optical Retailers