Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Just what I wanted

Found the type of glasses case I wanted. Web site was easy to navigate and purchase easy. Product arrived In good time and is good quality.

Xander
XanderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine quality!

Much better option than shopping at the overpriced in-store glasses.
Just ensure you do see a good optometrist and they give you your prescription values as well as your pupillary distance (PD). For the price the products are good. I had a bit of a long wait for delivery but given COVID, its not so bad.

Great product at great price!

I ordered a leather case for my specs. The product is as displayed and described on the website. Outstanding quality and service from the Framesbuy team.

Deb
DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great idea

Very fast service , this is my second pair , they are so handy I have it stuck to the back of my phone case

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Everything was good except...

My sun glasses were just as I hoped - they fit well, and the prescription appears to be just the same as the glasses I had made in Australia. But they were about a quarter of the price which made them even better. Ordering with a script was easy. One thing I wasn't aware of was that it would take over a month to get the glasses. I understand delays might relate to COVID19 but the website only says "Super Fast" and "Timely" delivery. Better to warn people upfront what to expect.

Marley

Great product, packaging problematic though

The hard and soft cases I purchased were beautiful and great quality and design. I did however have issue with the packaging being stuck fast requiring the use of scissors to open. In doing so, I cut through the soft case. Perhaps some hard cardboard packed around these in future would resolve this as I was very disappointed.

Marley

Thankyou I appreciate it. I did send an email message but to confirm, I had the dog design and my address is 3 Decora Cres Warabrook NSW 2304

Sonja M.
Sonja M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great case design - matches my love of travel!

The website was easy to use and the glasses case arrived in good time. The case looks great and good quality. There was lots of choice on colours and designs

Great PU Leather glasses case

This case is a great protective but light weight case for my reading glasses - although the size is slightly tight and requires careful insertion. Over all very happy and would be super interested in a real leather option at some stage

Would be a 5 but for slow delivery

Very good selection & very happy with the product. Great quality & design - only disappointment was delivery time / it gave every appearance of being an NZ supplier with the case in stock yet took same time as items bought via drop shipping. Get this sorted & I’d give a 5 for sure!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Really appreciate the sincere feedback. We are working on our delivery network and you will surely have a better experience in your subsequent orders.

Tania D
Tania DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very nice!

Very easy to use website, much cheaper than optical stores, chose my frames, put in my prescription, received the perfect little glasses. I would love to order from here again, delivery took a little longer than expected though.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Tania for your kind words. As we have a strict quality assurance policy we experience slight delays in dispatch sometimes. We will try our best to speed it up henceforth. Have a wonderful day!

Very pleased

With my new lenses....eye strain is now gone....price a lot better than locally...post was a bit slow but that couldn't be helped i guess....lenses seem perfect....Richard is a real nice dude to deal with....Roy..NZ

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you for your kind words Roy. Really appreciate and look forward to serving you again. Have a pleasant day!

A great pair of glasses to carry with my phone

I am very happy with the glasses and use them all the time when out, especially when riding my motorcycle and I don't carry my normal glasses. Obviously, I don't wear them when riding :) However, the little nose clips are far too fragile and bend/break when putting them into the specific glass case. It matters not how careful I am, they just constantly get caught. This point alone causes me to think twice about ever getting another pair. That said, I do however like them.

Happy

Really happy with my glasses. They were held up in Customs so took longer to arrive than anticipated but I’m very happy with them. The measurements on the website made it really easy to work out what frame would fit my face shape the best.

Killer frames

Purchased online, quick selection and walls new glasses very cheap but great quality. Would purchase again in the future. Love the great styles of frames but most of all very affordable.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you Uge. Your review encourages us to work even more passionately and dedicatedly. We look forward to serve you again very soon!

Nathan
NathanTownsville

Fair value for money, good range and good response

I ordered just the frames and had the script filled out in Australia. At present I am waiting on them to return. Money wise this is about the same as specsavers or opsm raybans once the script is filed. The frames are reasonable quality a bit above specsavers and I probably should have got the script done through the Frames direct and got the full cost benefit. I am likely to buy from them again.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you for the feedback, it is precise and helpful. We are also working on our back end to be able to provide a full cost benefit to our customers. So do check if the provision is in place the next time you come around. Hope to see you again soon.