Listing monitored by Framesbuy

AMW
AMWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reglazed a frame for me.

The process was pretty straightforward I did have to make an extra measurement of pupil distance to bottom of frame and then submit with my recently acquired prescription. I paid for and posted to the supplied address. Soon enough I was notified my glasses were on their way and given tracking code.
So far so good. My progressive lenses feel very comfortable. They did a great job. I will use Framesbuy again for sure

Ella Perilli
Ella PerilliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unfortunately glasses case broke after only two months use

Initially I was very pleased, the store site was easy to navigate and the buying experience went off without a hitch (although the glasses case did take a while to get to me). When I first received the product I was very pleased and loved the item, it was exactly as I had pictured it and seen in the online store. Unfortunately yesterday after only using the product for a couple of months the case has broken with the magnetic closing mechanism no longer keeping the case closed! I am going to purchase the same case in the alternative design which involves a flap and press stud closure system to see if this lasts longer.

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Love these glasses

The dark blue tint for sunglasses are very very dark. The clear blue progressive lenses are amazing style suit me amazing

Just what I wanted

Found the type of glasses case I wanted. Web site was easy to navigate and purchase easy. Product arrived In good time and is good quality.

Xander
XanderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine quality!

Much better option than shopping at the overpriced in-store glasses.
Just ensure you do see a good optometrist and they give you your prescription values as well as your pupillary distance (PD). For the price the products are good. I had a bit of a long wait for delivery but given COVID, its not so bad.

Winona
WinonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovely but way too big

Lovely glasses, perfect prescription but they are waaay to big for me and I was hoping for a bit more brightness in the colour similar to the sample.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Great product at great price!

I ordered a leather case for my specs. The product is as displayed and described on the website. Outstanding quality and service from the Framesbuy team.

Deb
DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great idea

Very fast service , this is my second pair , they are so handy I have it stuck to the back of my phone case

Everything was good except...

My sun glasses were just as I hoped - they fit well, and the prescription appears to be just the same as the glasses I had made in Australia. But they were about a quarter of the price which made them even better. Ordering with a script was easy. One thing I wasn't aware of was that it would take over a month to get the glasses. I understand delays might relate to COVID19 but the website only says "Super Fast" and "Timely" delivery. Better to warn people upfront what to expect.

Marley

Great product, packaging problematic though

The hard and soft cases I purchased were beautiful and great quality and design. I did however have issue with the packaging being stuck fast requiring the use of scissors to open. In doing so, I cut through the soft case. Perhaps some hard cardboard packed around these in future would resolve this as I was very disappointed.

Marley

Thankyou I appreciate it. I did send an email message but to confirm, I had the dog design and my address is 3 Decora Cres Warabrook NSW 2304

Sonja M.
Sonja M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great case design - matches my love of travel!

The website was easy to use and the glasses case arrived in good time. The case looks great and good quality. There was lots of choice on colours and designs

Davidf57
Davidf57Sydney, NSW

Quality reflects price.

Arrived after a good amount of Covid-19 time. The reason is; they came from India, not locally, interstate, as I seemed to believe from the website. Quality reflects price, so though the frames looked fine in site photos, I was slightly disappointed on arrival. Still, cheap price, cheap frames. What can I expect? And they have a large range, that is why I bought.

Great PU Leather glasses case

This case is a great protective but light weight case for my reading glasses - although the size is slightly tight and requires careful insertion. Over all very happy and would be super interested in a real leather option at some stage

Would be a 5 but for slow delivery

Very good selection & very happy with the product. Great quality & design - only disappointment was delivery time / it gave every appearance of being an NZ supplier with the case in stock yet took same time as items bought via drop shipping. Get this sorted & I’d give a 5 for sure!

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Really appreciate the sincere feedback. We are working on our delivery network and you will surely have a better experience in your subsequent orders.

Tania D
Tania DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very nice!

Very easy to use website, much cheaper than optical stores, chose my frames, put in my prescription, received the perfect little glasses. I would love to order from here again, delivery took a little longer than expected though.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you Tania for your kind words. As we have a strict quality assurance policy we experience slight delays in dispatch sometimes. We will try our best to speed it up henceforth. Have a wonderful day!