Listing monitored by Framesbuy

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No

Excellent customer service!

I love my new Thinoptics! So handy to have on me all the time. Framesbuy were fantastic to deal with & quick, easy communication. Easy to use website & great product guarantee. Product arrived safely within days. Have spruiked to all my friends :)

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our service. Look forward to serve you once again!

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives