Framesbuy (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Great glasses

It was nice and easy to navigate the online store and I soon found some sunglasses I thought would work well. The quality of the product is great and I loved the case they came in. Buying online I wasn't quite sure about the size, but knew that I have trouble with glasses being too big for my face so went for a size small. They took a couple of weeks to arrive which was ok in current times. I was happy with my purchase and they fit well. The only thing was that the lenses are mirrored which I didn't expect that according to the description but I don't mind it.

I can see now!!!!

Easy to upload my prescription. No hassle!
Was after a pair of clear frames and they are way better than my old pair I had from another company.

As soon as I put the glasses on I loved them! So happy that I can see clear as day!

Took about 3 weeks to receive as covid delayed the post. But no worries!

Would highly recommend purchasing from Framesbuy!

Excellent glasses

Awesome and easy to order, My son loves them, much cheaper than any shop! Took approximately 3 weeks from ordering to arrive.

Great value glasses case

I am really happy with the glasses case I bought, it is very cute and exactly as the photos showed. It is high quality and I am very pleased. I would recommend.

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Pleased that shopped on line

The ordering was simple, range of glasses was good, delivery on time with a bonus case.
Customer service, with their continued contact/updates, was excellent.
Very Happy

Miss Kym
Miss KymFar North Queensland, QLD

The only place to buy glasses online!

Great selection and price point. Excellent product and value. Simple online ordering with fast delivery, and I live in a regional area. Great service - received a personal email checking to see I received it and asking for feedback. The case I received was generic but well built, as I didn't order anything other than the glasses and lenses, I wasn't expecting anything particularly fancy. Very happy. The only place I will buy my glasses from now!

Good buy

Very satisfied with the product and the communication was fantastic. Very easy to deal with.Would highly recommend to other buyers.

Just what I ordered

Great selection of glasses cases, at prices much less than in shops. The website is easy to use and the case arrived very promptly. Very happy with the purchase. Thank you.

Just what I wanted

Found the type of glasses case I wanted. Web site was easy to navigate and purchase easy. Product arrived In good time and is good quality.

Great glasses cases

I loved both the glasses cases that I bought. I chose two different colours and patterns so I can easily identify my reading glasses from my sunglasses when they're inside my handbag. Website was easy to navigate and items were sent to me quickly and of good quality.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you for your valuable feedback Lyn. Look forward to serving you once again.

Xander
XanderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine quality!

Much better option than shopping at the overpriced in-store glasses.
Just ensure you do see a good optometrist and they give you your prescription values as well as your pupillary distance (PD). For the price the products are good. I had a bit of a long wait for delivery but given COVID, its not so bad.

Great quality, I will be ordering again!

The communication was great during the whole process. I'm very happy with the quality of the glasses and the case as well.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate and are encouraged to keep working harder for our customers.

Good quality, beautiful design

Easy to find what I was looking for on the website. Beautiful design and really good quality.
Super fast delivery as well.

Great product at great price!

I ordered a leather case for my specs. The product is as displayed and described on the website. Outstanding quality and service from the Framesbuy team.

Colourful and beautiful!

I love the range of cases available. They are colourful, interesting and exciting themes. Easy to use and makes for a great birthday gift!

Sarah V
Sarah VSydney, NSW

The glasses look very nice and just perfect for me.

It was fast delivery and great glass wear . l just spend less than $200 but it was good pair of glasses l got.

Deb
DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great idea

Very fast service , this is my second pair , they are so handy I have it stuck to the back of my phone case

Nice!

Good practical design, easy to use and cute too. Good customer service and pretty quick hassle free delivery. It was a good gift.

Everything was good except...

My sun glasses were just as I hoped - they fit well, and the prescription appears to be just the same as the glasses I had made in Australia. But they were about a quarter of the price which made them even better. Ordering with a script was easy. One thing I wasn't aware of was that it would take over a month to get the glasses. I understand delays might relate to COVID19 but the website only says "Super Fast" and "Timely" delivery. Better to warn people upfront what to expect.

Fiona1979
Fiona1979Murray Mallee, SA

Great case! Thankyou’

Good products, easy to order with easy to navigate website, glad I ordered, good communication from seller. Thanks again for an easy purchase

Andre
AndreSydney, NSW

a product worth waiting for

I ordered 3 pairs of glasses from Framesbuy. All came by post and were of superb quality all with cleaning cloths and elegant boxes. The glasses were made to prescription. I am very impressed with the service, communication as to where my order was and product itself.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Hello Andre, many thanks for your kind and wonderful words. As a small business, we really work hard just to hear feedback like this. Look forward to serving you once again. Cheers!

Exactly as expected

Great soft pouch cases, exactly as expected. Thank you! Would like more fun and bright cases, in stripes, spots etc so they are easy to spot at home and work amongst all my paperwork!

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

Many thanks for your review Angela. We sincerely appreciate it. Look forward to serving you once again. Cheers!

Judy
JudyVictoria

More than perfect

It was easy to see all the cases on your site.
I loved the amazing range, it made it hard to just choose one.The case I bought is of really good quality and I’m able to put two pairs of my glasses in the case. This case is much better than any I have ever been offered by my optician. Love it.

Richard P.FramesbuySend a private message

I am glad you loved it Judy. Look forward to serving you once again. Cheers! - Richard

sandanic
sandanicSouth Australia

Perfect I have 3 pairs of glasses and 3 cases were so bulky. The designs and the product are fantastic.

Very easy transaction and great service
Range was very good
Quality of product Is fantastic
Delivery was very quick
Great product and fun designs

Awesome

Shop was easy to use, easy to find my desired product. Shame that some were already sold out! But thats just a me problem. Its nice and compact and as a forst time glasses owner keeps me happy.