Francesca

Francesca

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Francesca? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (9)

Not Happy
Not HappySouth West, QLD

Poor customer service.

The staff ignore us three times as we waited at the counter for service. I will Never shop there again. $500+ for Pandora it is.

Allison
AllisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my franc jewellery

I'm surprised to read the reviews here. I love all of the pieces I have received and now exclusively buy Franc earrings due to being nickel free and not turning my piercing spots green.

All of my pieces have been high quality and I wear one set of earrings all the time, including in the shower.

Thanks for making awesome jewellery!

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Jewellery Tarnished!

Terrible quality jewellery! Take your money else where. I bought their sterling silver earrings where I found the bars turned black when I took my earrings off. I tried cleaning it off with my silver polish cloth but it didn't all come off. To be honest when the SA took it out for me to see at the shops the earrings already looked cheap but I thought I'd just give it ago since it was sterling silver. Won't be shopping there again for sure.

ROBYN
ROBYNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality Jewellery

Jewellery was of very poor quality - when I asked for a refund I was told ït is company policy not to offer refunds"- so I was forced to either keep this item or exchange for another poor quality item !! I will never purchase nor recommend jewellery from Francesca.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Francesca compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

J C.
J C.

Low quality jewellery, go elsewhere

I bought a pair of earrings from this so-called luxury jewellery company. When I received them, the post on one did not fit the hole on the backing and the other one was too loose so I emailed them regarding the problem. They said they would send two post backings in the mail. When they arrived, they were too small for the post to fit through so I cannot use the earrings. These are the worst earrings I have ever bought and I have bought quite a number from different companies such as Nicole Fendel and Lotus & Luxe.
These Francesca earrings I bought have also tarnished badly and feel like plastic, cheap materials were used. Never buying from them again!!!

Poor quality

Very poor quality jewellery. Rose gold hoop earrings badly tarnished. I had them for 9 months and only wore them 3-4 times (due to covid) the lady in the shop was surprised at how dark they were! Then once assessed the response I received was it was caused by oxygen. I would expect some more wear out of them for the price. Plus their customer service is poor, I asked to exchange for a pair that I could actually wear and they declined! It is a waste of money, don’t buy it as a present as it will seem cheap.

Pamela
PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality product, beautifully packaged

I ordered a Francesca pearl staple bracelet and I adore it. It’s beautiful and packaged nicely. It also came with information on how the bracelet was created (handmade) and further info on the company creators. Their customer service is top notch. I was informed at each stage of my order: purchase through to delivery. I look forward to my next purchase.

JCC
JCC

Worst jewellery quality ever do not purchase

I ordered earrings from this company and what I received looked totally different from the photos on their website. The earrings are of very bad quality, bad design, the backing to the earrings do not fit properly they were too loose so I had to email and request post backings that would keep the earrings securely in place. I received the new backings but they were too small to fit the earring post. Waste of money and time. For what they charge the quality should be top class but they look like cheap jewellery that you would find at the markets. Do not buy from this place, there are many better jewellery brands out there, do your research!!

Disappointed
Disappointed

Jewellery tanish

Beware. Unfortunately poor quality jewellery. Silver earrings badly tarnished as shown in the attached picture. When refund requested it was denied. Disappointing customer service, money thrown away but worse poor quality present

Jewellery Shops & Brands