Francesca

Francesca

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Francesca? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9

Poor quality

Kate
Kate

You’re paying for a lovely website and excessive packaging.

The jewellery is cute BUT it’s cheap stuff. I was expecting it to be a bit sterdier feeling. The website makes it look a bit more lux and packaging it arrived in is excessive. I received 4 sets of earrings.. 2 small boxes inside a bigger heavy box with catalogues and slips to promote offers. Not environmentally friendly at all and I think it’s a big chunk of what you’re paying for. One of my earring had a wonky stone. Surely for the price they are, someone checks items? I must say tho, the customer service was great and another one is on its way to me.

Emm
EmmBurnie

Not what I expected

I returned a pair of hoops that were faulty and a necklace a silver necklace as the chain turned pink (heard this was a common issue). A charm was also forgotten that i paid extra for... Disappointed