Francesca

Francesca

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Francesca? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

Carly B
Carly B

Great idea but poor quality

Unfortunately my necklace and bracelet tarnished so quickly despite me reading and adhering to the care information. It’s a real pity because I love their selection but I won’t buy any more. The plating is not good quality.
I didn’t bother with a warranty claim as obver the three months which is pretty pathetic (could be wrong but I thought consumer law was one year in Australia?)
Spent over $600 for what is essentially junk costume jewellery.

Pretty but damaged

Not the cheapest for the average quality. It's a nice idea,but funny thing, once I close it i cannot open it anymore. Clearly damaged, and I'm here trying to fix it myself full of scratches from me trying to open it. Never again.

Not Happy
Not HappySouth West, QLD

Poor customer service.

The staff ignore us three times as we waited at the counter for service. I will Never shop there again. $500+ for Pandora it is.

Poor quality

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money. Had multiple issues with my one piece I have purchased. Don't bother

I purchased a locket with a photo inside. The photo is a highly pixelated piece of paper copy of what you supply. It arrived all scratch up so I supplied photos and ask for another. They did this no problem, it arrived all packaged up in their nice packaging and another photo which I was surprised about but now this one has come and it doesn't even stay closed. It keeps opening up which damages the cheap paper photo they put inside. Meh I wouldn't bother purchasing or recommending to anyone. they make it look lovely with all their fancy packaging but its just cheap product.

Kate

You’re paying for a lovely website and excessive packaging.

The jewellery is cute BUT it’s cheap stuff. I was expecting it to be a bit sterdier feeling. The website makes it look a bit more lux and packaging it arrived in is excessive. I received 4 sets of earrings.. 2 small boxes inside a bigger heavy box with catalogues and slips to promote offers. Not environmentally friendly at all and I think it’s a big chunk of what you’re paying for. One of my earring had a wonky stone. Surely for the price they are, someone checks items? I must say tho, the customer service was great and another one is on its way to me.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Jewellery Tarnished!

Terrible quality jewellery! Take your money else where. I bought their sterling silver earrings where I found the bars turned black when I took my earrings off. I tried cleaning it off with my silver polish cloth but it didn't all come off. To be honest when the SA took it out for me to see at the shops the earrings already looked cheap but I thought I'd just give it ago since it was sterling silver. Won't be shopping there again for sure.

ROBYN
ROBYNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality Jewellery

Jewellery was of very poor quality - when I asked for a refund I was told ït is company policy not to offer refunds"- so I was forced to either keep this item or exchange for another poor quality item !! I will never purchase nor recommend jewellery from Francesca.

J C.
J C.

Low quality jewellery, go elsewhere

I bought a pair of earrings from this so-called luxury jewellery company. When I received them, the post on one did not fit the hole on the backing and the other one was too loose so I emailed them regarding the problem. They said they would send two post backings in the mail. When they arrived, they were too small for the post to fit through so I cannot use the earrings. These are the worst earrings I have ever bought and I have bought quite a number from different companies such as Nicole Fendel and Lotus & Luxe.
These Francesca earrings I bought have also tarnished badly and feel like plastic, cheap materials were used. Never buying from them again!!!

Poor quality

Very poor quality jewellery. Rose gold hoop earrings badly tarnished. I had them for 9 months and only wore them 3-4 times (due to covid) the lady in the shop was surprised at how dark they were! Then once assessed the response I received was it was caused by oxygen. I would expect some more wear out of them for the price. Plus their customer service is poor, I asked to exchange for a pair that I could actually wear and they declined! It is a waste of money, don’t buy it as a present as it will seem cheap.

Emm
EmmBurnie

Not what I expected

I returned a pair of hoops that were faulty and a necklace a silver necklace as the chain turned pink (heard this was a common issue). A charm was also forgotten that i paid extra for... Disappointed

Kate F.
Kate F.Launceston, TAS

Disappointed.

I ordered a bobble chain zodiac necklace. The ring which attaches the charm to the necklace is bulky (bigger than the charm) and attached poorly that it catches clothing & hair.

JCC
JCC

Worst jewellery quality ever do not purchase

I ordered earrings from this company and what I received looked totally different from the photos on their website. The earrings are of very bad quality, bad design, the backing to the earrings do not fit properly they were too loose so I had to email and request post backings that would keep the earrings securely in place. I received the new backings but they were too small to fit the earring post. Waste of money and time. For what they charge the quality should be top class but they look like cheap jewellery that you would find at the markets. Do not buy from this place, there are many better jewellery brands out there, do your research!!

Disappointed
Disappointed

Jewellery tanish

Beware. Unfortunately poor quality jewellery. Silver earrings badly tarnished as shown in the attached picture. When refund requested it was denied. Disappointing customer service, money thrown away but worse poor quality present