Francesca

Francesca

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Francesca? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (1)
Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I purchased several earnings from them around 4 months ago, and they all arrived beautifully packaged. I was happy with my purchase. Fast forward to now and some of the stones have fallen out of one of the earnings. I contacted the business to let them know, and sent a photo. They immediately sent me a new pair, no questions asked. I was so impressed by their customer care, which is what prompted me to write this review. The other 3 pairs of earnings I've purchased have held up well. I wear them 24/7, to the beach, in the shower, etc etc, and no signs of wear.

Poor quality

Kate
Kate

You’re paying for a lovely website and excessive packaging.

The jewellery is cute BUT it’s cheap stuff. I was expecting it to be a bit sterdier feeling. The website makes it look a bit more lux and packaging it arrived in is excessive. I received 4 sets of earrings.. 2 small boxes inside a bigger heavy box with catalogues and slips to promote offers. Not environmentally friendly at all and I think it’s a big chunk of what you’re paying for. One of my earring had a wonky stone. Surely for the price they are, someone checks items? I must say tho, the customer service was great and another one is on its way to me.

Allison
AllisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my franc jewellery

I'm surprised to read the reviews here. I love all of the pieces I have received and now exclusively buy Franc earrings due to being nickel free and not turning my piercing spots green.

All of my pieces have been high quality and I wear one set of earrings all the time, including in the shower.

Thanks for making awesome jewellery!

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Francesca compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Zoa
ZoaHobart, TAS

Totally obsessed

Currently ALL my jewellery is from Francesca. I've thrown out all other items and replaced with my favourite brand. Francesca's jewellery is solid Sterling Silver, and is genuinely beautiful. They pair perfectly and last forever. Admittedly I prefer to stick to the silver, but even their rose gold and gold items are plated on solid silver, so even when they rub off they'll still look good.

Emm
EmmBurnie

Not what I expected

I returned a pair of hoops that were faulty and a necklace a silver necklace as the chain turned pink (heard this was a common issue). A charm was also forgotten that i paid extra for... Disappointed