Francesca

Francesca

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Francesca? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)

Poor quality

Allison
AllisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my franc jewellery

I'm surprised to read the reviews here. I love all of the pieces I have received and now exclusively buy Franc earrings due to being nickel free and not turning my piercing spots green.

All of my pieces have been high quality and I wear one set of earrings all the time, including in the shower.

Thanks for making awesome jewellery!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Zoa
ZoaHobart, TAS

Totally obsessed

Currently ALL my jewellery is from Francesca. I've thrown out all other items and replaced with my favourite brand. Francesca's jewellery is solid Sterling Silver, and is genuinely beautiful. They pair perfectly and last forever. Admittedly I prefer to stick to the silver, but even their rose gold and gold items are plated on solid silver, so even when they rub off they'll still look good.

Warranty Claim MadeYes