Frank and Beans

Frank and Beans (page 2 of 2)

• Sizing True to size (3) · Very small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Slow at postage

I am extremely happy with The products from Frank and beans fits extremely good and very comfortable I will definitely buy some more stuff from them and wish they have a shop in Adelaide only downfall was slow at delivery

Poor quality, terrible customer service

After buying several times from this company I was surprised that the quality was so poor with my recent purchase. All 6 pairs were different in size, some incredibly tight, some loose, after contacting the customer service team it has been a 2 month epic battle to return and get a refund. I am at the point where the items have been returned for nearly 3 weeks yet there is still no refund in my account.
Never deal with Frank and Beans, not unless you feel charitable.

YESMAN

YESMANsydney

Another successful purchase with Frank and Beans

So happy with the fit and cut, perfect sizing and feel against your skin. Im a long term customer and will keep coming back and back to their awesome undies.

Phil

Phil

These are terrible. Bad quality product and careless staff

Some of the worst fitting underwear I have ever purchased, I brought a bulk pack because of the good reviews, all of the pairs have slightly different sizing, at least half actually feel so tight around the thigh band that it is painful after a short period wearing them. 1 pair out of 10 actually fit well. Total waste of money and shoddy manufacturing. Stay far away from this mob.

Poor quality, refuse refund, poor communication

The first time I bought satin boxers from Frank and Beans a few years ago the quality and service was great.
This time all 6 pairs tore either on first wear or in the wash. The seams can be pulled apart easily with your fingers. They used to be double stitched but now are single.
After an initial email reply from them all communication stopped and when contacted through PayPal they escalated ot to a claim with no communication again.
Never buying from them again.

Jason

Jason

Very poor quality control and customer service

I bought XXL and received what appears to be at best an XL with an XXL label. I am guessing their supplier was struggling to meet a delivery schedule and slapped XXL labels on XL boxers. F&B have said that XXL should be 85cm unstretched and I have shown them that what I have received are just 77cm. They will certainly not stretch to 105-110. But they refuse to remedy the defect and so on top of poor quality you can add poor customer service. Taking a look on line it looks like my experience with Frank and Beans is not uncommon.

Quality control

I have found the last 2 ten packs I have brought the sizing is all over the place you put one pair on and its the right size the next smaller this has happened with large so than I went to XL and the same this is in the boxer short range lucky for me my son is smaller might be something for Frank and Beans to keep an eye on still the best wearing boxer short

Top strides!

Seriously comfortable boxer shorts. Feels like nothing at all. I hope they stand the test of time. 10/10 guys. Most boxers that are so snug are more than a little intrusive, rather than these, cool, snug, easy breathing tweeds. Looking forward to my next purchase.

Adam H

Adam HEchuca

Why would you buy anything else.

I have been wearing frank and bean boxers for a lot of years snd they are the only brand I will wear, they are so comfy and they last so long, the only problem I have is that my girlfriend kept stealing them to sleep in so I bought her some for herself, if you haven't tried them do yourself a favor and otder some now

happy customer

happy customerKapunda, South Australia

fantastic underware

I was lucky to stumble on to your site when I was on ebay . Iwas suprised at the price for your underware so naturally Idecided to buy your product and I am very happy to say they are the best that I have had in a long time thank you very much
comfortable

kia convert

kia convertSouth Australia, 5554

Fantastic Quality

bought these on ebay initially. great colours, quality material, cotton boxers are very comfortable and I now wouldnt buy another brand. generous discounts offered by the company for further purchases Australian company as wellOnly fault for me was theres only 1 button in the fly which varies by a few cm's in a few pairs
quality, comfort
1 button in the fly which varies by a few cm's in a few pairs

Corrina

CorrinaHamilton, Victoria

Great boxer shorts and great price

I cannot recommend Frank and Beans satin boxer shorts highly enough. Fantastic well made product and a great price that beats the shopping centres hands down. I refuse to buy cheap ones that fall apart in the wash and I refuse to pay too much for underwear - Frank and Beans have satisfied my requirements and should be supported as an Australian company.
Great price, I even got a discount code to use when I emailed a query. The quality is outstanding. The delivery was so fast - THREE DAYS and they're here.

murray69

murray69sydney

So good

So comfy, fits so well. I've stopped buying Bonds and now just have these and Hugo Boss. I find them more comfortable than my Hugos. I've ended up buying 14 pairs all up. What I like most is that they hold everything in place and don't cut in. I wear them during the day, in bed and at they gym too!
Very comfotable and kind of like a push-up bra for your crotch

thedavemiester

thedavemiesterBrisbane

Great product

These are very comfy and well made. Certainly better quality than Bonds. You can pick these up cheap during the many sales that the company has on offer. Seems to be a large range of sizes available. Shipping was fast. Surprised these guys don't have more of a profile. Fantastic
Good quality, cheap
Lack of colour range in the boxer brief category

Amazing, Comfort beyond anything.

These little pieces of wonderful bottom-covering fabric makes you want to run and jump freely and faster than your body can. Amazing quality in an underwear, and its price is so minimum (13 $ per pair) that you would want to buy a enough for a week worth of no washing a single one! And even thou, the best of them is that, you can wash them a lot of times and they retain their color and softness. I bet that these underwear were the ones that The Hulk used on that Avengers movie. I highly recommend Frank and Beans.

michael1983

michael1983AU

These Boxer Shorts are the nicest feeling mens underwear. Where have you been Frank and Beans

Have a great feel against my skin, they are all 100% cotton so hence the softness. I bought 6 pairs of Frank and Beans underwear and only cost me $63.95. Overall i can say the best boxer shorts i have ever bought and for about $10 a pair. I have washed them several times and they have not lost shape or colour. Im so happy with this underwear purchase from Frank and Beans.
great price for great quality