Frank Body

Frank Body

customer service is really bad

I would love to say whether it's good or not but unfortunately I didn't get my order. The staff is not being helpful at all to help me with this issue. Frank Body sucks.

Disappointing skincare range

The Poreifics Kit was highly rated on their website but I was really disappointed. The packaging is pretty but not practical at all. The products smell lovely but the moisturiser has no SPF and feels more like a body moisturiser. The scrubs are really harsh on my face and ruined my skin. They also don't seem to post the negative reviews on their site which skews the result. Avoid.

Bayside Building Group

Bayside Building GroupGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product not great

My partner broke out with rashes all over her and when we rang up to complain the staff where rude and horrible to deal with and did not take ownership.

Leesa.F

Leesa.FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love products!

I purchased The Mega Complexion Crew Kit, and fell in love instantly! Having very sensitive skin, it helped my face and complexion even my family members were asking what I was using. Especially the Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is my most favourite, works a treat! Will be a regular customer from now on.

disappointed

very sad to see Frank body is now packaging in PLASTIC! this is cost saving (money making for an already very successful company) over the environment. thought these products made from coffee beans - seemed like they gave a crap about the environment but clearly that's crap!!! extremely disappointed!!

Nicola

Nicola

Indulgent & natural body products

Great variety of products. So far I’ve tried the original coffee scrub and body cream and both smell and feel divine. Excellent value for money too. Can’t wait to try new products

MissyMoo92

MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love

I have been a constant buyer of Frank body. The quality of all the products is amazing and I absolutely love the results. There is not one product I can fault and I own most of them. I trust this brand and I cannot express with words how much I love FRANK!!!!

Maazii8

Maazii8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst breakouts ever!

After seeing glowing reviews on insta, I decided to give it a go. And woww... and not in a good way. My skin broke out like it never had before.. pimples galore all over my body. Not to mention the fact that the coffee grains stained my white shower even after I thoroughly hosed it down. It took a month for my skin to clear up. Now I’m weary of these products that are heavily promoted by influencers and not jumping on board the “latest crazes”

I love this product

I am super happy with the product i get from this retailer. The original coffee scrub . Easy to find, quick as posting. Leaves my skin feeling absolutely fantastic and see a reduction im scars after the first application

Shin

ShinSydney, NSW

Overly priced and products are just average

I'm disappointed about the products (coconut body balm and everyday face moisturiser). Both products have a weird smell and there is no expiry date on the package. The balm is too oily and sticky ( as if you are rubbing cooking oil on your body ) and the facial moisturiser is so average/doesn't hold its value at all. The advertisement really doesn't match up with its products.

JF1911

JF1911Shoalhaven

Great

I ordered 2 of the kits for my daughters for Christmas, they both swear by Frank Body products. The website was easy to navigate, ordering process was easy and the kits arrived 2 days after I ordered them. Will definitely use them again in the future

Devoed

Simply the best body scrub I have EVER used

NRyan

NRyanAU

Fantastic Product & No Animal Testing

I have bought many products from Frank Body & love every one of them! Very affordable, no animal testing & they offer After Pay. Great products which have done wonders for my skin!

TH88

TH88Sydney

Awesome skincare range

What a wonderful skincare range. I was give a 3 step Frank Body range as a gift. It is beautifully packaged and really nice to your skin. My partner also uses it and finds it's very effective in keeping his face clean as soft!