Frank Health Insurance

1.0

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (2)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (4)
Azin S.
Azin S.Sydney, NSW

Their staff give misleading information and try to get out of paying off your claims!

I have extras cover with Frank Insurance which is meant to cover any ambulance services. I had to use the NSW ambulance service 3 months ago and I end up paying the ambulance invoice myself because Frank wasn’t responding to them. I tried to claim it back from them and they keep asking me for more documents even though I already sent them everything they asked me to send! I don’t know what they are aiming for here but it definitely doesn’t look like they are doing their job properly!! Don’t recommend it!

Plan CoverageExtras Only
Coverage TypeSingle
Under 30Yes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2021
Heidi Kessell
Heidi KessellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very slow and unresponsive

Horrible experience with Frank, I have been waiting for a claim to be finalised for 4 months. Each time I call I have to explain the situation and sit on the phone for ages and I don’t get any assistance or any initiative to try and finalise the claim. Really poor service.

Plan CoverageHospital Only

Health Insurance

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Awais Mahmood
Awais MahmoodSydney, NSW

No more frank health insurance it's cheap but they don't return your hospital expenses.

I bought visitor family health insurance 2years ago. This month first time I lodge a claim which is $500 return but they start playing games and sad bring multiple docs from hospital. I ask hospital they sad we never ever giving these forms to patients even we don't have. I have all invoices which is i already provide to insurance company but they won't help me. Before I was with allianz they bit expensive but good when ever I lodge claim they made more easier for us and return. No more Good by Frank

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Coverage TypeFamily
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJune 2019

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews

ZPY1921
ZPY1921asked

Does frank health insurance cover life health cover in all states ? I live in SA.

Frederik
Frederik

I guess as health is Federal, but check with Frank please

Joe
Joeasked

Ho my name is Giuseppe Capone member number 321684.
With my working visa coverage I can get reimbursement for medicines like high blood pressure or specialist visit?

Christine W
Christine Wasked

We have been with Frank for 3 years and they have been very professional when ever I need to find out anything to do with our policy and claims would recommend them to anyone. The only thing I don't know is if our policy is from January to December or does it restart from financial year.

k.pringle
k.pringle

Hi....well i guess you are lucky. I had a terrible time with them

See all Frank Health Insurance questions