Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance

Health Insurance Guide for 2020

The decision to take up private health insurance can be a very involved process, and the factors that go into your decision will be unique to you. Your first dip into the policy selection process can be pretty overwhelming, so this guide will help lay everything out for you as plainly as possible to get you on your way.

Read now

1.0

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (2) and 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (3)
Heidi Kessell

Heidi KessellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very slow and unresponsive

Horrible experience with Frank, I have been waiting for a claim to be finalised for 4 months. Each time I call I have to explain the situation and sit on the phone for ages and I don’t get any assistance or any initiative to try and finalise the claim. Really poor service.

Plan CoverageHospital Only

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateOctober 2019
Awais Mahmood

Awais MahmoodSydney, NSW

No more frank health insurance it's cheap but they don't return your hospital expenses.

I bought visitor family health insurance 2years ago. This month first time I lodge a claim which is $500 return but they start playing games and sad bring multiple docs from hospital. I ask hospital they sad we never ever giving these forms to patients even we don't have. I have all invoices which is i already provide to insurance company but they won't help me. Before I was with allianz they bit expensive but good when ever I lodge claim they made more easier for us and return. No more Good by Frank

Plan CoverageHospital and extras

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews

ZPY1921

ZPY1921asked

Does frank health insurance cover life health cover in all states ? I live in SA.

Frederik
Frederik

I guess as health is Federal, but check with Frank please

Joe

Joeasked

Ho my name is Giuseppe Capone member number 321684.
With my working visa coverage I can get reimbursement for medicines like high blood pressure or specialist visit?

Christine W

Christine Wasked

We have been with Frank for 3 years and they have been very professional when ever I need to find out anything to do with our policy and claims would recommend them to anyone. The only thing I don't know is if our policy is from January to December or does it restart from financial year.

k.pringle
k.pringle

Hi....well i guess you are lucky. I had a terrible time with them

Get an answer from our members and Frank Health Insurance representatives