Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 3 of 22)

Listing monitored by Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (34)
    • 1-2 weeks (5)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (39) · No (5)
Peita
PeitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frank health is a great value and customer service

I’ve been with Frank for over 2 years now. Easy to set up with very helpful friendly staff and easy to do claims online and only a few days to process.

amkerker
amkerkerWimmera, VIC

Cancelled my hospital insurance with another insurer

When taking out ancillary cover only, they completed a cancellation form for both hospital and ancillary cover. It took me 2 hours to fix it up with them and my hospital insurer which was clearly an admin error of GMHBA. I am glad I ended up cancelling extras cover with Frank because, I find out anyway that they would hate to have to take on covering our family for extras as we would claim orthodontics. Not sure that is how health insurance works but anyhow, good to know Frank and indirectly GMHBA will not go broke now from not covering our orthodontic item numbers that we will claim.

pdekroon13
pdekroon13Darling Downs, QLD

Fair and Fair dinkum

always been there to assist with claims , and offer help with questions , have so far been excellent with paying out claims and made me feel less vulnerable , or worried about being taken care of , when sick and in an already stressful situation. It is nice to know Frank is watching my back .

topion
topionSydney, NSW

Love that Premiums remained reasonable

Policy was easy to set up and love that premiums did not escalate rapidly. This is my 3rd year with Frank Insurance after previously changing health insurance yearly due to dramatic rise in premiums

Bonnie
BonnieIllawarra, NSW

Best ive come across

Policy very good value. Took no time at all to set up. Claims always settled quickly. Been with FRANK about 4 years. Very helpful and polite staff . Calls answered quickly

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Awful customer service. Misleading claims. Member portal does not work

Frank is the best health insurer

I have been very ill this year with cancer and Frank has been so supportive. The staff are incredibly helpful and compassionate. Thank you for your support over this last year.

Debbie Hall
Debbie HallSydney, NSW

The best health cover i found

I have found Frank Health Insurance to be a life saver! I've had quite a lot of dental work and it's really taken the financial pressure off! I have also been able to visit my podiatrist and chiro last minute without it breaking the bank.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Perfect Cover.

My policy was easy to set up and covered everything i required. Have lodged a few claims in the last year and there has been no problems claiming, have been with Frank for 3 years. I am more than satisfied with the service and cover i get with my policy.

Jula
JulaHunter Region, NSW

Genuine Health Insurance

M McKillop
M McKillopSydney, NSW

The best health fund I have been a member of yet.

Consistently exceeds expectations with the rebates I get on allied health. Have not yet used it with in patient services. Slightly disappointed when I realised there is no naturopathy cover.

helen.garske
helen.garskeNorthern Region, NSW

Well worth the money

I did not realise I was entitled to a payment for medication upon leaving hospital. I am very satisfied with the service and the over the phone assistance given to me

Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fills all my needs

My policy was set up with CS and I feel I get value for money. I have been with Frank nearly 3 years and couldn’t be happier. I have lodged claims without any problems.

Frank Minimum Working Visa (Overseas Visitor Health Cover) Does NOT exempt from Medicare Levy Surcharge

Madeleine
MadeleineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always happy to help, no excuses to pay!

Great value, great service! Been with them 2.5 years and all claims were paid without any hassles! Can highly recommend Frank. Even had a shortfall paid back to us without submitting the claim!

Bernie
BernieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Health Insurance company

This health insurance company is great. Customer service is friendly and efficient. They have good value for money policies and payouts when claiming are high. They pay the same no matter where you go.

This is a must have insurance

Is great value have been with frank for around 2 years, I have had many offers from other health co but I find frank health insurance to be the best by far.

Dal Marshall
Dal MarshallNorth Western Region, NSW

So far so good, and expect this to continue

Policy is great value, only offering the things I need not offering me things that are of absolutely no use to me as is offered by my current health fund

October 28th 2019 Update: Good product, nicely priced

Havent had to use the insurance yet, and hope it will be some time before I ever need it ..... but so far the experience has been positive and expect this to continue into the future.

Excellent private health insurance, great customer service

Great value for the policy, I have been on their extras for a couple of years now. It was easy to set up. Customer service is excellent, especially with their live chat. you can pretty much ask anything, and their staff is all very helpful and friendly (most of the time). Especially this person Shareena, she is very friendly and help me deal with what I needed.

you can lodge a claim online, and usually you'll receive it within a week.

I've been with them for 3 years now.

Ron of Rye.
Ron of Rye.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent fund to deal with. Very happy.

I don't think any funds are good value but Frank softens the impact with open and friendly service. All our claims have been settled in an acceptable time.
As best I can recall I have been with Frank for approximately 6-8 years.

Awais Mahmood
Awais MahmoodSydney, NSW

No more frank health insurance it's cheap but they don't return your hospital expenses.

I bought visitor family health insurance 2years ago. This month first time I lodge a claim which is $500 return but they start playing games and sad bring multiple docs from hospital. I ask hospital they sad we never ever giving these forms to patients even we don't have. I have all invoices which is i already provide to insurance company but they won't help me. Before I was with allianz they bit expensive but good when ever I lodge claim they made more easier for us and return. No more Good by Frank

Clarissa Crombie
Clarissa CrombieHunter Region, NSW

Best choice we made was switching to Frank

Yes most certainly good value compared to other funds.
I had never heard of Frank before so was hesitant but had no problems at all.
We were with HCF for many years and it just kept going up in price.

Alan D
Alan DSouthwest, VIC

My Life Savers

Having needed to go through quadruple bypass surgery almost 3years ago the fact that Frank covered every single cent of the over $27,000 was an absolute godsend thank you Frank

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Great service do far and no issues.

Policy is good, no issues so far. But only issue is we hardly use anything and pay so much every month and get nothing in return. Hope they will decrease premiums

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Great service and value for money

I recently called Frank health insurance for a quote for my sons health insurance. The staff member was excellent. He took the time to get know my sons needs and the reasoning behind my choices steering me in the right direction. The price was good for the cover and waiting times are a little shorter than some companies on the market. Because of this I had 3 of my adult children sign up with them recently.
Value for money and kind service.