Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 3 of 3)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (2)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (3)

Awful services

I've been a Frank member since a year ago. It's shocking that they don't even pay you back what you pay for a GP!!! I'm paying 75$/ month! I don't know what will i be covered for! Nothing

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Misleading information

RomanSydney

Terrible experience so far

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Roman! I'm so sorry you've had a negative experience. Can you please inbox me with your details and I'll get everything sorted for you today? Jessica @FrankHQ

Roman

Hi Jessica, please adviсe how would you prefer to receive my details? Don't see any private messaging function on this website.

HI Roman! You can email me directly at management@frankhealthinsurance.com.au

JennyGold Coast

Terrible service

I agree 100% with mr yes.
I took up pregnancy cover 18 months ago and now I find out I'm not covered in a private hospital. What's the point of having pregnancy cover if your not covered? I believed I was covered that's why I took out private cover. I was fully covered years ago with Medibank.
When trying to resolve the issue this morning- the girl I spoke to was so unhelpful and when I said that I would go elsewhere she encouraged it. Just rude. No attempt to escalate the problem or come up with a solution. Your way or the hiway attitude. I will definitely be changing cover with another provider.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Jenny. I am so sorry to hear of your negative experience. Can you please inbox me with further details? I'd really like to provide coaching for the person you spoke to and see if there's anything else I can do to assist. Jessica @FrankHQ

Jenny

Hi Jessica, what's the email address to email you on? Jessica @FrankHQ is not a valid email address.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Jenny. You can email us at management@frankhealthinsurance.com.au Thanks!

Mr. YesQueensland

Not good if you need to claim

Frank tries to make everything appear straight forward and transparent, but try claiming and see how little you get back and just how much they really are lacking in transparency. Their policy details seems to conveniently leave out information that comes as a nasty shock at the time of paying the medical bills. When challenged, the staff aren't able to provide robust demonstration of how decisions are derived from their own policy documents.

I think they intentionally lead customers up the garden path just to make themselves look appealing when you sign up for their services.

Unless you like lucky dips at claim time, I recommend looking elsewhere. I'm now going to switch due to such a bad experience with Frank.

Tom

TomSydney

Any excuse not to pay claims

Deceptive - not transparent , they do heaps of audits on claims - either they refuse to pay out or pay then demand their money back - because of the fine and hidden clauses not made known to consumers - even their staff are clueless in these matters . Poor communication - they have cancelled accounts without informing consumers first or responding to outstanding matters - go else where, phone delays are long - averaging 40 minutes or more - go with any one else

Insurance claim madeYes

time is important message!

Called at 2pm....still waiting with your "we know you dont like to wait" for 20minutes and still no answer 9/8/16 Very poor service if you cant leave a message to call back!

Worst Health Fund in the known Universe

Darren

DarrenPerth

Anything not to pay a claim

Absolutely horrible

Still cant cancel because no one answers the phone. Dont pay claims. Waited 2hrs 3 times no answer. Keep charging tho

Nata

NataGold Coast

Frank Health Insurer is misleading overseas customers holding working visa cover

Gwen

GwenMelbourne

They cancelled the membership but NO REFUND!

Had to pay the first month for the OVHC so inlaws were covered upon arrival in Australia, but a week later Frank Insurance cancels the membership and NO REFUND! I explained to them that immigration wanted a specific health insurance and they were going to accept whatever I found (even if it was specific to working visa) as long as it met immigration requirement (8501 compliant), but no empathy on their part. However they were HAPPY TO ACCEPT PAYMENT FOR A SERVICE THEY DIDN'T PROVIDE!

Very Poor customer exsperience

Frank were quick to sign me up as a new customer, but offered poor customer service once I was a member! I'm switching after only joining 2 months ago. To be frank, I am disappointed

Insurance claim madeYes

how is a estimated 4 minute wait some 20+ minutes?

Is this another case of once we are a member answering our calls are no longer a priority? Disappointing. Also last time I needed to make an on line claim it took some 3 months to enact. Cheaper in not always better.

Let's get real here ...

the only reason I chose this cover is for tax purposes; I would never make a claim or in any make use of this nonsense policy; it only exists to reduce my private health costs; this is now the fourth different health fund I have joined, because it's the CHEAPEST; I wish all you people would shop around, as that is the only way to stop the yearly nonsense price increases; trust me: there is no greater satisfaction than to tell your current health fund that you have found someone cheaper by three (3) dollars - and then switch away from them;

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

It’s ok if you don’t love Frank, we have a pretty thick skin! It’s great that we’ve found an affordable policy to help with your tax so at least you won’t hate us.

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Long waiting times for response

Expect to wait over 20 minutes just to talk to a human being every time you phone the call centre.

Danni

DanniGoaford

No cover for accident

My 3 year old daughter fell and got a big, deep splinter in her foot. Upon scans and booking her into the private hospital I then get a call from hospital saying Frank won't cover her as they do not seem this to be an accident!!!!
Then to make matters worse each customer service rep would give me conflicting information.
No need to pay for private health cover with Frank as it's not covered anyway.

The worst customer service

On the two occasions that I spoke with customer service I experienced the worst customer service I've ever received. I found the staff to be condescending and lazy. Completely unhelpful. Whenever I asked a question about their health cover (which is what customer service is there for???) they would ask "is it on the website?" I would say "I'm not sure" and they would reply "try looking it up on the website". These guys may be cheap but so are their customer service team.

Susan R

Susan REumundi, Queensland

Incorrect information given online and zero customer service offered to resolve fault.

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews