Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 3 of 4)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (5) · No (0)

Very happy with frank health insurancex

I have been with gmhba and frank since 12/08/2005 and i am very happy with there service , payment are dealt with quickly the staff are all ways helpful.l

Happy Member

We have been a member for over six years, in that time we have had 4 admissions to private hospital and each time we have been pleased with the process. We even received a cash bonus from Frank on two occasions!

Jessica Suryadi

Jessica SuryadiSydney, NSW

Good value, great online platform and excellent customer service

Compared to the big health insurance providers, Frank is great value. For lots of extras, you get a decent amount to use on annual limits. The online portal for members is really easy to use and has everything you need at the touch of your fingers. The customer service team is always helpful and knowledgeable and I've never had an issue with claiming benefits.

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for the review! We try and keep things affordable and simple for our members, so it is great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date.
Melissa - Team Frank

very happy with Franks' service

two or three years. We've been very happy anytime we've communicated with them. One surprise though was that my wife was taken to the emergency dept at the hospital she was admitted to, and we were told that only if we belonged to Bupa would we not have to pay $385 to be admitted through emergency.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Reginald, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you ever require assistance regarding the admission details above please don't hesitate to contact us via phone, web chat or private message.
Regards,
Melissa, Team Frank

Feedback

I have been with Frank insurance for about 24 months. I have found them to be very responsive and approachable

Hi Anges,
Thank you for taking the time to review Frank! We hope you have a great day.
Melissa- Team Frank

Lorna U

Lorna UAU

Great cover for a reasonable price

I have been with Frank for about 4years . I have been with 3 other funds in the past. I cannot fault them . Compared to other insures their prices are so reasonable and covered items that others don’t. I have full cover and was so glad I had it when I had to have major surgery . The customer service staff are always very helpful

Hi Lorna!
Thanks for your lovely review. It’s great to hear that you've happy with your select cover and the customer service

Love this health insurance

I've been with Frank for a couple of years with Lots Extras, have always found their customer service to be super helpful and also very generous. I constantly get comments about how low the gap is, for almost every service I receive.

Hi Cat!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it’s a great summary of why the Frank Lots Extras works for you.
Melissa - Team Frank

Mermaid Sarah

Mermaid SarahSydney, NSW

Good so far

Online communication before signing up was good, lots of questions answered and pretty easy to understand.

Billing issue in the first week when i was charged twice which was weird but otherwise fine. Got the 6 weeks free as advertised and card arrived promptly.

Have yet to claim though.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Emma, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review
I am so glad that your overall experience has been good, let us know if you require any assistance with claiming.
Thanks again!
Niva, Team Frank

Ommo

OmmoSydney

No frills policy

I transferred to Frank from NIB who I found too expensive for the basics I was receiving. Frank made it extremely simple to both transfer and make claims. Their website is seems a tad outdated and 'laggy', but otherwise everything is great.

Online service

It was fast and convenient just to chat. All my questions were answered without being placed on hold. So far, I haven't had any problems with claims and have had better returns than BUPA!
Thanks!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Thanks Adri! We're happy to hear you've seen better returns after your switch to Frank!
Christina, Team Frank

VERY HELPFUL WEBCHAT

Having just switched to Frank Health Insurance, I had a number of queries which I raised with Frank Customer Service via webchat. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and dealt with all of my queries quickly and efficiently and she was very helpful.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Thanks for taking the time to write a review TD49. Great to hear that you were able to get the quick answers you needed through our web chat!
Regards,
Christina

Gopala

GopalaSydney, NSW

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue.
The executive has responded quickly and updated the required details on my policy.
Good service by Frank.Web chat is very helpful and easy to communicate and get the things done.

Hi Gopala,
Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We are pleased to hear you enjoy our web chat option. Thanks again for dropping by.
Team Frank

Fra

Fra

good health fund

- Top extras is good value for money with 80% back on all included items
- Easy to set up & customer service are easy over the phone and on the online chat - yes you can actually get things done using the online chat, talking to real people
- Don't plan on leaving them anytime soon!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Fra, thanks for taking time out to review Frank! We love web chat too - it definitely helps our members save time when they need to get in touch with us

Feliss

FelissGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have switched to them earlier.

Excellent value for money. Easy to set up.
Wouldn't recommend the phone option, but chat gets answered very quickly, and they know what they are talking about. Was over 12 years with another provider, and not happy.

Edmund

EdmundMelbourne

Efficient, though tiny mistake

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Much longer than advised wait for the chat,but very good service from agent.

The advised wait time for chat at about 4pm was 4 minutes, but it stretched to 10 minutes, however, the agent went out of her way to help me. Thank you very much, Ms G Bartlett !

Anne

Anne

Webchat

Maddison Costa was helpful, friendly and courteous. Due to security restrictions she could not answer my question but she was extremely helpful .

Insurance claim madeNo

Efficient and effective customer service

Both phone and online customer service team have been great. As a new member, thsy have been very helpful, friendly and efficient.

Prashant Kumar

Prashant KumarSydney, NSW

All queries were answered and changes processed.

I would like to thank Emma and Samantha Frith for all their help. They were great in answering and processing my queries and instructions.

CarolSydney, NSW

Customer Service.

I am a new member to FRANK and have some issues from my previous insurer. Frank's customer service is so helpful. They have answered all my queries, and put my mind at ease. Thanks Frank !

Carol

Frank your staff are the best! Still problems with previous health fund but Frank's staff on hand to help on Webchat really took a load off. THANKS Frank.

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews