Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 3 of 27)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (25)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (28) · No (4)
amkerker
amkerkerWimmera, VIC

Cancelled my hospital insurance with another insurer

When taking out ancillary cover only, they completed a cancellation form for both hospital and ancillary cover. It took me 2 hours to fix it up with them and my hospital insurer which was clearly an admin error of GMHBA. I am glad I ended up cancelling extras cover with Frank because, I find out anyway that they would hate to have to take on covering our family for extras as we would claim orthodontics. Not sure that is how health insurance works but anyhow, good to know Frank and indirectly GMHBA will not go broke now from not covering our orthodontic item numbers that we will claim.

pdekroon13
pdekroon13Darling Downs, QLD

Fair and Fair dinkum

always been there to assist with claims , and offer help with questions , have so far been excellent with paying out claims and made me feel less vulnerable , or worried about being taken care of , when sick and in an already stressful situation. It is nice to know Frank is watching my back .

topion
topionSydney, NSW

Love that Premiums remained reasonable

Policy was easy to set up and love that premiums did not escalate rapidly. This is my 3rd year with Frank Insurance after previously changing health insurance yearly due to dramatic rise in premiums

Bonnie
BonnieIllawarra, NSW

Best ive come across

Policy very good value. Took no time at all to set up. Claims always settled quickly. Been with FRANK about 4 years. Very helpful and polite staff . Calls answered quickly

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Awful customer service. Misleading claims. Member portal does not work

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Frank is the best health insurer

I have been very ill this year with cancer and Frank has been so supportive. The staff are incredibly helpful and compassionate. Thank you for your support over this last year.

Debbie Hall
Debbie HallSydney, NSW

The best health cover i found

I have found Frank Health Insurance to be a life saver! I've had quite a lot of dental work and it's really taken the financial pressure off! I have also been able to visit my podiatrist and chiro last minute without it breaking the bank.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Perfect Cover.

My policy was easy to set up and covered everything i required. Have lodged a few claims in the last year and there has been no problems claiming, have been with Frank for 3 years. I am more than satisfied with the service and cover i get with my policy.

Jula
JulaHunter Region, NSW

Genuine Health Insurance

M McKillop
M McKillopSydney, NSW

The best health fund I have been a member of yet.

Consistently exceeds expectations with the rebates I get on allied health. Have not yet used it with in patient services. Slightly disappointed when I realised there is no naturopathy cover.

helen.garske
helen.garskeNorthern Region, NSW

Well worth the money

I did not realise I was entitled to a payment for medication upon leaving hospital. I am very satisfied with the service and the over the phone assistance given to me

Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fills all my needs

My policy was set up with CS and I feel I get value for money. I have been with Frank nearly 3 years and couldn’t be happier. I have lodged claims without any problems.

Frank Minimum Working Visa (Overseas Visitor Health Cover) Does NOT exempt from Medicare Levy Surcharge

Madeleine
MadeleineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always happy to help, no excuses to pay!

Great value, great service! Been with them 2.5 years and all claims were paid without any hassles! Can highly recommend Frank. Even had a shortfall paid back to us without submitting the claim!

Bernie
BernieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Health Insurance company

This health insurance company is great. Customer service is friendly and efficient. They have good value for money policies and payouts when claiming are high. They pay the same no matter where you go.

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews