Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 3 of 24)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (22)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (26) · No (0)
Ron of Rye.

Ron of Rye.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent fund to deal with. Very happy.

I don't think any funds are good value but Frank softens the impact with open and friendly service. All our claims have been settled in an acceptable time.
As best I can recall I have been with Frank for approximately 6-8 years.

Clarissa Crombie

Clarissa CrombieHunter Region, NSW

Best choice we made was switching to Frank

Yes most certainly good value compared to other funds.
I had never heard of Frank before so was hesitant but had no problems at all.
We were with HCF for many years and it just kept going up in price.

Alan D

Alan DSouthwest, VIC

My Life Savers

Having needed to go through quadruple bypass surgery almost 3years ago the fact that Frank covered every single cent of the over $27,000 was an absolute godsend thank you Frank

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Great service do far and no issues.

Policy is good, no issues so far. But only issue is we hardly use anything and pay so much every month and get nothing in return. Hope they will decrease premiums

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great service and value for money

I recently called Frank health insurance for a quote for my sons health insurance. The staff member was excellent. He took the time to get know my sons needs and the reasoning behind my choices steering me in the right direction. The price was good for the cover and waiting times are a little shorter than some companies on the market. Because of this I had 3 of my adult children sign up with them recently.
Value for money and kind service.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
ATag

ATagSydney, NSW

Happy with Frank!

Very good customer service! They go beyond to help you. I was having a dilema on my cover but they offered a solution and helped me and they covered the cost of my procedure. Happy Im with Frank!

Brett N.Frank Health Insurance

Thanks for sharing your feedback ATag! Always glad we can solve a problem.

Rahim

RahimPerth, WA

Thinking to Switch

Leroy

LeroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Losing it's edge

With recent changes, Frank doesn't have seemed to kept up value for money-wise. I hope to be changing insurance soon but just doing my final checks. (NB: Looking like AHM or health.com.au)

DeanMH

DeanMHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great extras coverage

Recently joined at end of 2018, when I go to places and my partner also goes, the receptionist always looks at my card funny with a "who's Frank" and then when they see how minimal my gap payment is,
Really easy claims process and never had an issue.
Cheers, Frank!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are happy with your Frank cover. If you ever require assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kindest Regards,
Melanie
Team Frank

Kerry Edwards

Kerry EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

this is better than other health funds

my policy Frank more extras good value serving my wait periods no claims yet 1 week happy with what I've got might shop around and get basic hospital just in case

David Flint

David FlintSydney, NSW

great policy, great company, excellent staff.

great policy, great company, excellent staff. Claims were so transparent, and coverage is and was excellent.
My son recommended Frank after us being with NIB for over 390 years , wish I had changed 29 years ago!

twodrawer

twodrawer

Hope we are with you to stay

Joined March 2018 It would have been easy to join except for our previous Health Fund messed the transition up, and as we paid yearly and by direct Debit they still took out our premium for the year, which then took a month to get the money back. The Policy we now have covers us for or needs.

Terry Stewart

Terry StewartNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent cover, budget price

Top level service and cover for very reasonable prices. Why wouldn’t everyone have at least extras cover at this price. Every time I go to a service provider and they swipe my card they say, Frank i’ve never heard of that. But when they see the level of reimbursement and the minimal gap to pay, they are always shocked. That in itself talks up how good this insurance is.

Madeleine E

Madeleine EAU

Easy to understand health insurance, competitively priced.

Easy to set up, everything is online, written in plain English that is easy to understand and website is simple to use. Good insurance, competitively priced. Customer service is good too. Highly recommend.

Randall Short

Randall ShortSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded my expectations for a private health membership

- Yes, Yes
- lodged claims and resolution always rapid. Entitlements directly credited - No fuss.
- my 3rd or 4th year. I've tried all the 'Commercial' ones previously. That's all they are - Commercials!

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews