Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 4 of 26)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (30)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (34) · No (3)
Kerry Edwards

Kerry EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

this is better than other health funds

my policy Frank more extras good value serving my wait periods no claims yet 1 week happy with what I've got might shop around and get basic hospital just in case

David Flint

David FlintSydney, NSW

great policy, great company, excellent staff.

great policy, great company, excellent staff. Claims were so transparent, and coverage is and was excellent.
My son recommended Frank after us being with NIB for over 390 years , wish I had changed 29 years ago!

More about extras

I thought the policy was good value when i changed to it 2 years ago from another similar cover. And compared to a lot of others it is better value.
I am happy with the higher 60 % rebate. Never a problem to claim. But I don't like the fact that for eg. naturopathic & homeopathic is no longer inc. in any health insurance. + the other dozen or more modalities wiped from health insurance.
I like the fact that I can suspend my insurance if i'm out of the country for longer than a month.

twodrawer

twodrawer

Hope we are with you to stay

Joined March 2018 It would have been easy to join except for our previous Health Fund messed the transition up, and as we paid yearly and by direct Debit they still took out our premium for the year, which then took a month to get the money back. The Policy we now have covers us for or needs.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Higher Premiums & Reduced Services.

Kevin

We thankfully have moved Health funds with better coverage at cheaper rate.

Terry Stewart

Terry StewartNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent cover, budget price

Top level service and cover for very reasonable prices. Why wouldn’t everyone have at least extras cover at this price. Every time I go to a service provider and they swipe my card they say, Frank i’ve never heard of that. But when they see the level of reimbursement and the minimal gap to pay, they are always shocked. That in itself talks up how good this insurance is.

Madeleine E

Madeleine EAU

Easy to understand health insurance, competitively priced.

Easy to set up, everything is online, written in plain English that is easy to understand and website is simple to use. Good insurance, competitively priced. Customer service is good too. Highly recommend.

Randall Short

Randall ShortSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded my expectations for a private health membership

- Yes, Yes
- lodged claims and resolution always rapid. Entitlements directly credited - No fuss.
- my 3rd or 4th year. I've tried all the 'Commercial' ones previously. That's all they are - Commercials!

I recommend Frank

recommed Frank to many people. We have been a member of Frank for many years and I love it's no fuss/authentic policies and procedures. The customer service is outstandingly prompt, efficient and seamless.

Coverages

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Dont love it but dont hate it

Around 3 to 4 years. Have compared other health insurances each year but always continue with Frank as they're good for my needs

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

I have only just goi it, so early days still

I have only been with the insurance company for one month. So it is early days still for me but I have no complaints so far.

Suitable

not sure how long of being a member, a few years, staff have been very helpful when making inquiries. Being a pensioner, premiums are getting very expensive.

very good

approx 5 years i have no more to say about your company i recommend frank to all our friends thank you

Happy

Always quick to pay, have never had any problems claiming, happy with services used. Nil complaints
Good service provided for family

Better than the rest

I have been in a health fund continuously for 34 years, many different ones: Medibank private, Budapest, Government Employees Health Fund included. This fund, that I have been with now for over 5 years, has been great for me and my husband. We have been very happy with the benefits we have received. All health fund premiums are expensive but at least this fund has been more generous than others in terms of our claims.

Useless

18 yrs. only joined for tax purposes. Frank has an insidious operating model. They hide the facts hoping you will never find out. If you do find out they give you the policy which is too difficult to figure out while keep increasing the premium so you give up in frustration and they win. I believe others would be the same. I will quit private health insurance completely at the earliest opportunity.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Easiest and most rewarding health insurance

Frank health insurance is great - I signed up easily online and had all my questions answered promptly with web-chat. I prefer web-chat to phoning. Whenever I make a claim at the practitioner they always say the rebate is the best they've seen. In my experience the rebates are fantastic for dentistry and osteo. Retrospective online claiming is easy too.

Happy Frank

We have been with Frank for a few years now and are very happy. Would be nice for private health insurance companies to be more flexible when it comes to allocation of specific $ for services. Example: If you need more physio, you should be able to move chiro $ to physio etc. But besides this Frank has been really good.

Waste of money

It’s a total waste of money I just have this policy for tax purposes, I doubt that I will ever use it.

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews