Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 4 of 22)

Listing monitored by Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (34)
    • 1-2 weeks (5)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (39) · No (5)
member_id_413615
member_id_413615Banks 2906, ACT

Decent offering - screwed up billing causing headaches

ATag
ATagSydney, NSW

Happy with Frank!

Very good customer service! They go beyond to help you. I was having a dilema on my cover but they offered a solution and helped me and they covered the cost of my procedure. Happy Im with Frank!

Brett N.Frank Health Insurance

Thanks for sharing your feedback ATag! Always glad we can solve a problem.

The worst and lowest pay out for coverage

I was with frank insurance for a number of years. Paid huge amount each month and got bugger all when it was time to claim from my surgery. Was told by the medical staff / receptionist that FRANK is the lowest paying health insurance.
The staff do not properly tell you the complete cost and because they left out a few certain words like ' combined total" I was in for a rude shock when I had to pay more money than thought.
Be aware

Laki
LakiSydney, NSW

The worst health insurance ever

The worst cover I ever had. Please be aware that what you actually covered. 485 visa holders they covered pregnancy as the details but actually cover only delivery charges. This is the worst health insurance I ever had and bad customer service as well.

Rahim
RahimPerth, WA

Thinking to Switch

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Leroy
LeroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Losing it's edge

With recent changes, Frank doesn't have seemed to kept up value for money-wise. I hope to be changing insurance soon but just doing my final checks. (NB: Looking like AHM or health.com.au)

Hancko
HanckoHunter Region, NSW

Good cover

I have already been in hospital this year and paid $500 excess and now been told that I have to pay another $250 excess in July when I go in again because of the excess now being $750. I was told previously that I was covered for the year and wouldn’t have to pay again when I asked so I stayed with Frank who I have been happy with but $750 excess for an overnight or day surgery is just too much.

DeanMH
DeanMHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great extras coverage

Recently joined at end of 2018, when I go to places and my partner also goes, the receptionist always looks at my card funny with a "who's Frank" and then when they see how minimal my gap payment is,
Really easy claims process and never had an issue.
Cheers, Frank!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are happy with your Frank cover. If you ever require assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kindest Regards,
Melanie
Team Frank

Kerry Edwards
Kerry EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

this is better than other health funds

my policy Frank more extras good value serving my wait periods no claims yet 1 week happy with what I've got might shop around and get basic hospital just in case

David Flint
David FlintSydney, NSW

great policy, great company, excellent staff.

great policy, great company, excellent staff. Claims were so transparent, and coverage is and was excellent.
My son recommended Frank after us being with NIB for over 390 years , wish I had changed 29 years ago!

More about extras

I thought the policy was good value when i changed to it 2 years ago from another similar cover. And compared to a lot of others it is better value.
I am happy with the higher 60 % rebate. Never a problem to claim. But I don't like the fact that for eg. naturopathic & homeopathic is no longer inc. in any health insurance. + the other dozen or more modalities wiped from health insurance.
I like the fact that I can suspend my insurance if i'm out of the country for longer than a month.

twodrawer
twodrawer

Hope we are with you to stay

Joined March 2018 It would have been easy to join except for our previous Health Fund messed the transition up, and as we paid yearly and by direct Debit they still took out our premium for the year, which then took a month to get the money back. The Policy we now have covers us for or needs.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Higher Premiums & Reduced Services.

Kevin

We thankfully have moved Health funds with better coverage at cheaper rate.

Terry Stewart
Terry StewartNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent cover, budget price

Top level service and cover for very reasonable prices. Why wouldn’t everyone have at least extras cover at this price. Every time I go to a service provider and they swipe my card they say, Frank i’ve never heard of that. But when they see the level of reimbursement and the minimal gap to pay, they are always shocked. That in itself talks up how good this insurance is.

Madeleine E
Madeleine EAU

Easy to understand health insurance, competitively priced.

Easy to set up, everything is online, written in plain English that is easy to understand and website is simple to use. Good insurance, competitively priced. Customer service is good too. Highly recommend.

Randall Short
Randall ShortSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded my expectations for a private health membership

- Yes, Yes
- lodged claims and resolution always rapid. Entitlements directly credited - No fuss.
- my 3rd or 4th year. I've tried all the 'Commercial' ones previously. That's all they are - Commercials!

I recommend Frank

recommed Frank to many people. We have been a member of Frank for many years and I love it's no fuss/authentic policies and procedures. The customer service is outstandingly prompt, efficient and seamless.

Coverages

Insurance claim madeNo

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Dont love it but dont hate it

Around 3 to 4 years. Have compared other health insurances each year but always continue with Frank as they're good for my needs

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

I have only just goi it, so early days still

I have only been with the insurance company for one month. So it is early days still for me but I have no complaints so far.

Insurance claim madeNo

Suitable

not sure how long of being a member, a few years, staff have been very helpful when making inquiries. Being a pensioner, premiums are getting very expensive.

very good

approx 5 years i have no more to say about your company i recommend frank to all our friends thank you

Happy

Always quick to pay, have never had any problems claiming, happy with services used. Nil complaints
Good service provided for family

Jacqueline
JacquelineSydney, NSW

Better than the rest

I have been in a health fund continuously for 34 years, many different ones: Medibank private, Budapest, Government Employees Health Fund included. This fund, that I have been with now for over 5 years, has been great for me and my husband. We have been very happy with the benefits we have received. All health fund premiums are expensive but at least this fund has been more generous than others in terms of our claims.

Useless

18 yrs. only joined for tax purposes. Frank has an insidious operating model. They hide the facts hoping you will never find out. If you do find out they give you the policy which is too difficult to figure out while keep increasing the premium so you give up in frustration and they win. I believe others would be the same. I will quit private health insurance completely at the earliest opportunity.