Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 4 of 4)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (5) · No (0)

New customer, so far so good.

I only made the switch about a month ago and the whole sign up process was very easy. I haven't had to make a claim yet so can't comment on that side of things. Let's hope the claiming process is as simple as it should be. I'm a big fan of webchat and have found all consultants to be very helpful.

Insurance claim madeNo

Good so far, payment process a bit annoying

It's affordable and the customer service is very good. For the payment had problems. I would prefer to process it through the website as TPG does as well.

Efficient & friendly team support

So pleased I switched from my previous provider last year. Products are transparent supported by great support team - whether phone or chat. Thanks!

Insurance claim madeYes
Health Insurance

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Simple. Cheap. Does what it says on the tin

Not complicated. Cool name. Good online service team. Could do with online access for OSVC (457) holders. Funky looking member card.

socialite5000

socialite5000Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service

happy with Franks service and options. Prompt, friendly service from the team members. Would recommend Frank to others in the future.

JessM

JessM

Great customer service.

Great customer service using online chat, with Bianca. Good coverage for 'lots extras', although the monthly premium increases substantially each year.

Insurance claim madeYes

Best insurance I've found

Straightforward and easy to use, covers everything I want it to cover. The only thing I wish it had was no out-of-pocket for glasses but other that that it suits our needs perfectly.

Insurance claim madeNo

Frank has redeemed him/herself!

Good-value option

Health Insurance

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Simon A

Simon AMelbourne

Easy to customise health insurance

Frank is the third health insurer I've been with and can't imagine I'll be changing anytime soon. They allow you to choose the percentage back on your extras (dentist, osteo etc) with either 50% or 80%. This makes going to see a professional cost minimal. The selections are pretty easy too with only three options instead of a complex matrix of products that never quite seem to be exactly what you're after.
Inexpensive for what it is, makes you go to health professionals due to the low cost of doing so
Nothing yet...

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews

ZPY1921

ZPY1921asked

Does frank health insurance cover life health cover in all states ? I live in SA.

Frederik
Frederik

I guess as health is Federal, but check with Frank please

Joe

Joeasked

Ho my name is Giuseppe Capone member number 321684.
With my working visa coverage I can get reimbursement for medicines like high blood pressure or specialist visit?

Christine W

Christine Wasked

We have been with Frank for 3 years and they have been very professional when ever I need to find out anything to do with our policy and claims would recommend them to anyone. The only thing I don't know is if our policy is from January to December or does it restart from financial year.

k.pringle
k.pringle

Hi....well i guess you are lucky. I had a terrible time with them

See all Frank Health Insurance questions