Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 5 of 18)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (21)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (25) · No (0)

Faultless......so far!

I've been with Frank Insurance for about 12 months now and made a few claims thus far.
My invoices were processed and funds transferred to me within 48 hours as promised by the company.
I'm a happy camper!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Chris! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience to date. We hope you have a safe New Year! Thanks, Niva -Team Frank.

frank health insurance is perfict for us

11 months and we a happy that we have joined frank health insurance due to the understanding that you have with your clients especially at the age that my wife and me are

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Rocky. Thanks so much for your review. We do our best to help our members so we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our customer service.
Melanie - Team Frank

Always receiving comments on how much rebate we get!!

I have been with Frank for about 3 years and cannot be happier with the service. I always have comments made when I use my fund about how little of a gap I pay. Every interaction with a Frank staff member has been pleasant and effective. Would recommend Frank to all.

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

My secret Thoughts on customer service (which are not so secret now)

app.3 years. Every time I've had an enquiry it has been dealt with to my satisfaction. The person has always been very pleasant and have made me feel I wasn't a nuisance as if I was special

Stress free health insurance

Around 5 years I changed to frank because they promised no fuss health insurance and that’s what I’ve had. My claim was dealt with quickly and every time I ring frank the staff are friendly and helpful

Hi Carmel,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We try and keep things simple and affordable so it’s great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date.
Zac - Team Frank

efficient and good value

one year and so far they have lived up to my expectations, especially with dental rebates. They were recommended to me via my dental nurse

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are happy with your level of Frank cover and benefits .
Regards,
Melissa, Team Frank

Stormin Norman

Stormin NormanTownsville

An OASIS in the desert.

A member for nearly three years, as a 70 yr old male, I am often critical of the 'young', modern business practice, and the "health" industry in particular. My past (40 yr) experience, (all with major funds), cemented my view. And then came FRANK! Right from my first phone contact (Melanie), nothing but positivity - courtesy, manners, great product knowledge coupled with prompt efficient handling of claims. and all at a reasonable cost.

Hi Norman,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
We try and keep things simple and affordable so I'm really glad to hear that you have been happy with our level of service, it's something we really take pride in.

PoppyCanberra

I love the professionalism on Frank insurance employee, claims always paid quick and always with g

We have been for 5 years and 8 months with Frank insurance and no regret. ( good decision ) we have recommended them to many of our friend and colleagues.

Hi Poppy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service, so it is great to hear that you have had such a good experience with Frank.
Melanie - Team Frank.

Poppy

I have been only honest about it .....

Excellent Customer Service

I have had a great experience with Frank Insurance. All my claims went through very quickly and easily and the website is easy to navigate and use. Using the customer service web chat tool, Georgia gave me excellent assistance including detailed options for now and for the future, was empathetic, and very kind. I would recommend Frank Health insurance to friends and family as it has been a very positive experience to have insurance with them.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Marnie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We aim to keep things as simple as possible at Frank so It’s great to hear that you have been happy with your experience and the service you have been provided.
Melanie – Team Frank

Honest and helpful!

Only a new customer and needed to query extent of current coverage. Rep was honest, helpful and very informative!

Exceptional customer service

We’ve had our insurance with Frank health for about 8years because they provide competitive rates and great service.
They make claiming very easy too.

Gabrielle Niheta

Gabrielle NihetaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this is a great cover

1 year and it awesome was with GMHBA who are part of franks and I would recommend franks to my family and friends

Jelksie

Jelksie

Great cover. Have never been disappointed.

We've been with Frank for between 4 and 5 years. They have covered myself and my partner and now our 2 children. We are very happy with them.

Hi Jelksie,
Thanks for the review! We try and keep things simple and affordable so it’s great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date.
Zac - Team Frank

WifeandBusyMumof2

WifeandBusyMumof2Sydney, NSW

Cheapest hospital cover i have found!!!!

Our family have held Hospital cover with Frank Health Insurance for close to 3 years now. Its perfect!!! They don't hassle you with phone calls or slam you with marketing emails. Everything is done online and claiming is so easy. I cannot speak highly enough of Frank :)

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your review. Frank try and keep things affordable and simple for our members. It is great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date. Thanks again!

no worries

few years .. . . all handled by hospital so I didn't have to worry about form filling. Thanks for efficiency of your operation

Hi Wesley,
Thanks for the review! It is great to hear that you've been happy with your experience to date.

Len M

Len MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Maintenance programme

nearly 7 years. We need it as long as we can afford it, but I think the day is fast approaching when we won't be able to. Their service is excellent!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Len, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you ever require assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Melissa, Team Frank

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Happy to return to frank health insurance

I recently returmed to frank health insurance following going to another provider which proved to be a huge mistake.
As far as I am concernd, frank health insurance is the best fund on the market.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Thanks so much for your review Gerri! It is lovely to read such great feedback about Frank

joybellAU

very efficient

2yrs. unfortunately had 2 hospitalizations,very happy with the way our claims were handled.. very efficient.
no out of pocket costs, except for our excess.

joybell

thanks so much Melissa for your encouraging words. xox

Jules

Jules

Love my 50/50 arrangements

I've been with Frank for about 4yrs. Love the flexibility of mixing and matching to meet my health insurance needs. Loving the no gap preventative dental!

Hi Jules,
Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We hope you have a great day.
Team Frank

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Members only makes it good

We changed to Frank July August 2017. One week later l was told l needed an urgent operation. Frank were wonderful about it and l was able to claim . No fuss . Thank you Frank,

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Thanks so much for your review Lois! We do our best to help our members so, we were pleased to read your review

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews