Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 5 of 27)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (25)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (28) · No (4)
Terry Stewart
Terry StewartNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent cover, budget price

Top level service and cover for very reasonable prices. Why wouldn’t everyone have at least extras cover at this price. Every time I go to a service provider and they swipe my card they say, Frank i’ve never heard of that. But when they see the level of reimbursement and the minimal gap to pay, they are always shocked. That in itself talks up how good this insurance is.

Madeleine E
Madeleine EAU

Easy to understand health insurance, competitively priced.

Easy to set up, everything is online, written in plain English that is easy to understand and website is simple to use. Good insurance, competitively priced. Customer service is good too. Highly recommend.

Randall Short
Randall ShortSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded my expectations for a private health membership

- Yes, Yes
- lodged claims and resolution always rapid. Entitlements directly credited - No fuss.
- my 3rd or 4th year. I've tried all the 'Commercial' ones previously. That's all they are - Commercials!

I recommend Frank

recommed Frank to many people. We have been a member of Frank for many years and I love it's no fuss/authentic policies and procedures. The customer service is outstandingly prompt, efficient and seamless.

very good

approx 5 years i have no more to say about your company i recommend frank to all our friends thank you

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Happy

Always quick to pay, have never had any problems claiming, happy with services used. Nil complaints
Good service provided for family

Useless

18 yrs. only joined for tax purposes. Frank has an insidious operating model. They hide the facts hoping you will never find out. If you do find out they give you the policy which is too difficult to figure out while keep increasing the premium so you give up in frustration and they win. I believe others would be the same. I will quit private health insurance completely at the earliest opportunity.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Easiest and most rewarding health insurance

Frank health insurance is great - I signed up easily online and had all my questions answered promptly with web-chat. I prefer web-chat to phoning. Whenever I make a claim at the practitioner they always say the rebate is the best they've seen. In my experience the rebates are fantastic for dentistry and osteo. Retrospective online claiming is easy too.

Happy Frank

We have been with Frank for a few years now and are very happy. Would be nice for private health insurance companies to be more flexible when it comes to allocation of specific $ for services. Example: If you need more physio, you should be able to move chiro $ to physio etc. But besides this Frank has been really good.

Insurance claim madeNo

Waste of money

It’s a total waste of money I just have this policy for tax purposes, I doubt that I will ever use it.

Insurance claim madeNo

Good value for money in

Nearly 2 years. I never wanted private health insurance but signed up as I felt obliged to because of my turning 31. Frank was the easiest to understand and best value for money for the minimal cover I required.

They are easy to get in contact with, and claims are so simple and fast!

kat
katSydney

You definitely won't love them

Poor digital offering and self service with non-existent communication about the fact that your digital request can't be automatically processed and will instead appear to have failed. Contacting them instead requires a great deal of drive - live chat wait times in excess of 15 mins and phone wait times close to 30 mins. Overall, a product that is comparable price-wise to the market pushed by a company who doesn't value their customers enough to offer a decent service.

Alan Chaplin
Alan ChaplinSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are old and it is the best insurance we have had

I have been with FRANK INSURANCE for six plus years and My wife and I have no complaints what so ever. The only poor thing is the time it took to answer the phone but I have not needed to contact them for some time and things may have changed. Frank do like to be contacted by email but being old computers worry me.

Denise Foulston
Denise FoulstonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best and fairest health insurance on the market

Approximately 3 years and they have always been fantastic.Claims are processed promptly and the refunds they offer are the best on the market by far.

Has everything I need & easy to deal with

It is ridiculous to require a minimum of twenty words for a response to this question. I have been with Frank for approx 3 years

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews