Listing monitored by Frank Health Insurance

• <1 week (4)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (5)
Emad A.Sydney, NSW

Worst Insurance Fund Ever!

Frank Health InsuranceFrank Health Insurance
Emad A.

Frank is making it very painful to get what you had in Health.com.au

I spent hours in contact with Frank through call, online case and email. It's been months waiting. Give me what I paid for and answer my email. My Paid To Date should match what I had in Health.com.au before your parent company closed it down and transferred me to Frank. I don't understand why have you made this transfer process so painful for people.

Frank Health InsuranceFrank Health Insurance
Martin
Martin
Rachel G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Utter disaster - I left ASAP

Jo G.Frank Health Insurance
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

FRANK took over from Health.com Insurance - they cancelled my cover without my knowledge

Jo G.Frank Health Insurance

Max Taylor
Max TaylorPerth, WA

RIPPED OFF

wayne
wayne Hobart, TAS

dont go there! issue resolved

issues resolved recieved my full refund communication not very good there needs to be more communication in the future so to avoid a bad review i think things were better before the merge to frank

dont go there!

transferred from health.com to frank,joined online after a week i decided to cancel on the thirty day cooling off period because it did not suit me they still debited my bank and told me i would get a full refund! i got back about one third of the premium ! wont recommend them or refer them even though they offered me a better deal its all about money! i transferred to another fund keep away!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Cas
CasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good but have not compared funds for a while

Website easy to navigate and if you need additional information easy to contact. Customer staff have also been very courteous and helpful. Claims are paid quickly. Ive been with Frank for a long time and am disappointed that loyalty rebates are being discontinued as well as some of the other rebates.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Azin S.
Azin S.Sydney, NSW

Their staff give misleading information and try to get out of paying off your claims!

I have extras cover with Frank Insurance which is meant to cover any ambulance services. I had to use the NSW ambulance service 3 months ago and I end up paying the ambulance invoice myself because Frank wasn’t responding to them. I tried to claim it back from them and they keep asking me for more documents even though I already sent them everything they asked me to send! I don’t know what they are aiming for here but it definitely doesn’t look like they are doing their job properly!! Don’t recommend it!

Dillon BM
Dillon BMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer sevice isn't great and it really isn't value for money.

The policy was not good value considering you can obtain an almost identical policy from competitors for cheaper, they for some reason misspelled my name even though I signed up via the online form (and everything was typed), it took them longer than usual to setup my account after receiving the clearance certificate and upon trying to cancel my policy, the customer service officer made it purposefully difficult.

Matt H
Matt HSouthwest, VIC

Poor hospital cover and terrible IT system with Frank.

siddharth
siddharthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty system, hiding behind guise of non profit to deny services &/or compensation

The Muppett
The MuppettSydney

Disgraceful behaviour during the covid pandemic

Ariadna R.Sydney, NSW

Attention migrants! Got charged for Lifetime Health Cover even got hospital cover immediately

I just realised that for the last 3 years I was charged for LHC even as a migrant who got immediately (within 365 days) a private health cover since got a Permanent Residency (and entering the country) I'm not suppose to pay it. And this is about 100$ per month!
Send a request for a refund. Membership Number 245260

Ariadna R.

Can confirm that the after contacting the insurance company, provided medicare document they have fully refunded

mitchbukka
mitchbukka

dropped optical provider without notification

Frank dropped my optical dispensor vision direct with no notice to customers who have been using them regularly. Now $300 out of pocket. I can return my prescription glasses but wont get refunded for the lenses. They state vision direct is not australian, however they promote "clearly" who are also international

Claim Made Yes