Frank Health Insurance

• <1 week (7)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (6) · No (4)

EMERGENCY HOSPITAL ADMISSION

My wife was admitted to a public hospital as a private patient for emergency observation.
When hospital reception swiped her Frank Health membership card, everything was taken care of; room, meals, treatment, doctor etc.
Being a member of Frank Health simplified the whole process & no payment was required.

Really Good

I think I’ve been with Frank Insurance for at least 2 years? Maybe more..
It has been a simple process to navigate and has great customer service so far.
The policy works well for my specific health needs

Happy with Frank

All claims dealt with quickly. Very happy with Frank Health Insurance. Been with Frank for around 10 years. I like the variety of claims I can apply for. Helps me stay on top of my health.

Mandy H.
Mandy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, good cover, no fuss full coverage health insurance. And they are right here in Victoria.

Im sure we dont use our policy to the full. But it gives us the security we want when it comes to extras. We get 80 per cent back and make full use of optical.

Claim Made No

Natsully
NatsullySouth East Queensland, QLD

No Frills with good service

It's no frills, and would be good if there was a bit more flexibility in how much you can claim in your extras, but it's still heads and shoulders over the other big insurance companies. The online portal is super easy to use and you can get help easily.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Azin S.
Azin S.Sydney, NSW

Their staff give misleading information and try to get out of paying off your claims!

I have extras cover with Frank Insurance which is meant to cover any ambulance services. I had to use the NSW ambulance service 3 months ago and I end up paying the ambulance invoice myself because Frank wasn’t responding to them. I tried to claim it back from them and they keep asking me for more documents even though I already sent them everything they asked me to send! I don’t know what they are aiming for here but it definitely doesn’t look like they are doing their job properly!! Don’t recommend it!

Dillon BM
Dillon BMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer sevice isn't great and it really isn't value for money.

The policy was not good value considering you can obtain an almost identical policy from competitors for cheaper, they for some reason misspelled my name even though I signed up via the online form (and everything was typed), it took them longer than usual to setup my account after receiving the clearance certificate and upon trying to cancel my policy, the customer service officer made it purposefully difficult.

siddharth
siddharthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty system, hiding behind guise of non profit to deny services &/or compensation

The Muppett
The MuppettSydney

Disgraceful behaviour during the covid pandemic

Ariadna R.Sydney, NSW

Attention migrants! Got charged for Lifetime Health Cover even got hospital cover immediately

I just realised that for the last 3 years I was charged for LHC even as a migrant who got immediately (within 365 days) a private health cover since got a Permanent Residency (and entering the country) I'm not suppose to pay it. And this is about 100$ per month!
Send a request for a refund. Membership Number 245260

Ariadna R.

Can confirm that the after contacting the insurance company, provided medicare document they have fully refunded

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

affordable cover

I have given Franks a run for my money, when I make a query or complain they have always been professional & responsive, and attended to my claims quickly, also my I had a issue with my LTH Cover, I found where the error was it was from previous fund and Frank refunded my monies straight away. thank you

Arthur
ArthurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable and decent coverage

marilyn
marilynSydney Surrounds, NSW

can't live without health cover

no claim as yet, ask me in a months time
Don't know card doesn't say
Don't ask people to do a survey then tell then how many words to right, that is very rude, if you're not satisfied don't ask

mitchbukka
mitchbukka

dropped optical provider without notification

Frank dropped my optical dispensor vision direct with no notice to customers who have been using them regularly. Now $300 out of pocket. I can return my prescription glasses but wont get refunded for the lenses. They state vision direct is not australian, however they promote "clearly" who are also international

Claim Made Yes
Suzanne Melbourne
Suzanne MelbourneVictoria

Not supportive of COVID - 19 Health practises

My son suffers from migraines , so we were recommended to see a Dietician. We did this , but it was a CONFERENCE CALL due to COVID - 19 new practises .
This was certainly not our choice but that of the Clinic.
We were billed $150 , but FRANK HEALTH will not pay this claim .
The service is part of my Benefit , but they will not pay as it was not face to face .
How disgraceful is this .
I will be moving my Health Insurance to a FUND that is responding properly to the current world.
Not happy at all .