Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (6)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (7) · No (0)
wayne
wayne Hobart, TAS

dont go there! issue resolved

issues resolved recieved my full refund communication not very good there needs to be more communication in the future so to avoid a bad review i think things were better before the merge to frank

EMERGENCY HOSPITAL ADMISSION

My wife was admitted to a public hospital as a private patient for emergency observation.
When hospital reception swiped her Frank Health membership card, everything was taken care of; room, meals, treatment, doctor etc.
Being a member of Frank Health simplified the whole process & no payment was required.

Cas
CasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good but have not compared funds for a while

Website easy to navigate and if you need additional information easy to contact. Customer staff have also been very courteous and helpful. Claims are paid quickly. Ive been with Frank for a long time and am disappointed that loyalty rebates are being discontinued as well as some of the other rebates.

RDR
RDR

Really Good

I think I’ve been with Frank Insurance for at least 2 years? Maybe more..
It has been a simple process to navigate and has great customer service so far.
The policy works well for my specific health needs

Happy with Frank

All claims dealt with quickly. Very happy with Frank Health Insurance. Been with Frank for around 10 years. I like the variety of claims I can apply for. Helps me stay on top of my health.

Mandy H.
Mandy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, good cover, no fuss full coverage health insurance. And they are right here in Victoria.

Im sure we dont use our policy to the full. But it gives us the security we want when it comes to extras. We get 80 per cent back and make full use of optical.

Claim Made No

Natsully
NatsullySouth East Queensland, QLD

No Frills with good service

It's no frills, and would be good if there was a bit more flexibility in how much you can claim in your extras, but it's still heads and shoulders over the other big insurance companies. The online portal is super easy to use and you can get help easily.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

affordable cover

I have given Franks a run for my money, when I make a query or complain they have always been professional & responsive, and attended to my claims quickly, also my I had a issue with my LTH Cover, I found where the error was it was from previous fund and Frank refunded my monies straight away. thank you

Arthur
ArthurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable and decent coverage

marilyn
marilynSydney Surrounds, NSW

can't live without health cover

no claim as yet, ask me in a months time
Don't know card doesn't say
Don't ask people to do a survey then tell then how many words to right, that is very rude, if you're not satisfied don't ask

Giarc
GiarcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Coverage, Easy to deal with

Good value for the hospital & essential extras bundle. Have been with them for a few years, and even got money back. No issues with hospital day surgery claims. I would like to see a choice for the excess instead of the $750 only being offered and 50% for Day Surgery.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frank are neat

Extras are great value. 50/80% pay-back at the counter makes appointments with allied health providers so affordable! Haven't had to use hospital so can't comment about that. Online systems are a little buggy/confusing (and if you ever have to call be prepared for a long wait), but the team are pleasant and helpful.

Dal Marshall
Dal MarshallNorth Western Region, NSW

So far so good, and expect this to continue

Policy is great value, only offering the things I need not offering me things that are of absolutely no use to me as is offered by my current health fund

October 28th 2019 Update: Good product, nicely priced

Havent had to use the insurance yet, and hope it will be some time before I ever need it ..... but so far the experience has been positive and expect this to continue into the future.

member_id_413615
member_id_413615Banks 2906, ACT

Decent offering - screwed up billing causing headaches

Hancko
HanckoHunter Region, NSW

Good cover

I have already been in hospital this year and paid $500 excess and now been told that I have to pay another $250 excess in July when I go in again because of the excess now being $750. I was told previously that I was covered for the year and wouldn’t have to pay again when I asked so I stayed with Frank who I have been happy with but $750 excess for an overnight or day surgery is just too much.