• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (5) · No (0)
Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

affordable cover

I have given Franks a run for my money, when I make a query or complain they have always been professional & responsive, and attended to my claims quickly, also my I had a issue with my LTH Cover, I found where the error was it was from previous fund and Frank refunded my monies straight away. thank you

Arthur
ArthurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable and decent coverage

marilyn
marilynSydney Surrounds, NSW

can't live without health cover

no claim as yet, ask me in a months time
Don't know card doesn't say
Don't ask people to do a survey then tell then how many words to right, that is very rude, if you're not satisfied don't ask

Giarc
GiarcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Coverage, Easy to deal with

Good value for the hospital & essential extras bundle. Have been with them for a few years, and even got money back. No issues with hospital day surgery claims. I would like to see a choice for the excess instead of the $750 only being offered and 50% for Day Surgery.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frank are neat

Extras are great value. 50/80% pay-back at the counter makes appointments with allied health providers so affordable! Haven't had to use hospital so can't comment about that. Online systems are a little buggy/confusing (and if you ever have to call be prepared for a long wait), but the team are pleasant and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Dal Marshall
Dal MarshallNorth Western Region, NSW

So far so good, and expect this to continue

Policy is great value, only offering the things I need not offering me things that are of absolutely no use to me as is offered by my current health fund

October 28th 2019 Update: Good product, nicely priced

Havent had to use the insurance yet, and hope it will be some time before I ever need it ..... but so far the experience has been positive and expect this to continue into the future.

Hancko
HanckoHunter Region, NSW

Good cover

I have already been in hospital this year and paid $500 excess and now been told that I have to pay another $250 excess in July when I go in again because of the excess now being $750. I was told previously that I was covered for the year and wouldn’t have to pay again when I asked so I stayed with Frank who I have been happy with but $750 excess for an overnight or day surgery is just too much.

More about extras

I thought the policy was good value when i changed to it 2 years ago from another similar cover. And compared to a lot of others it is better value.
I am happy with the higher 60 % rebate. Never a problem to claim. But I don't like the fact that for eg. naturopathic & homeopathic is no longer inc. in any health insurance. + the other dozen or more modalities wiped from health insurance.
I like the fact that I can suspend my insurance if i'm out of the country for longer than a month.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Coverages

Insurance claim madeNo

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Dont love it but dont hate it

Around 3 to 4 years. Have compared other health insurances each year but always continue with Frank as they're good for my needs

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

I have only just goi it, so early days still

I have only been with the insurance company for one month. So it is early days still for me but I have no complaints so far.

Insurance claim madeNo

Suitable

not sure how long of being a member, a few years, staff have been very helpful when making inquiries. Being a pensioner, premiums are getting very expensive.

Jacqueline
JacquelineSydney, NSW

Better than the rest

I have been in a health fund continuously for 34 years, many different ones: Medibank private, Budapest, Government Employees Health Fund included. This fund, that I have been with now for over 5 years, has been great for me and my husband. We have been very happy with the benefits we have received. All health fund premiums are expensive but at least this fund has been more generous than others in terms of our claims.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Private health gives you options.

I was with Medibank private and asked choice to fine me a more affordable insurance. They selected Frank. I am happy with Frank at the moment. I have been with Frank 3-4 years.

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Good cover but very expensive

I have been with the company approx. 5 years great cover especially extras but them to be quite expensive and price goes up regularly every year

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews