Frank Health Insurance

• <1 week (29)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (34) · No (5)
John B.
John B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

frank is great value, easy set up and excellent support. great electronic systems in place, but still have the ability to speak with someone without the wait, awesome! well done frank!!

Max Taylor
Max TaylorPerth, WA

RIPPED OFF

wayne
wayne Hobart, TAS

dont go there! issue resolved

issues resolved recieved my full refund communication not very good there needs to be more communication in the future so to avoid a bad review i think things were better before the merge to frank

dont go there!

transferred from health.com to frank,joined online after a week i decided to cancel on the thirty day cooling off period because it did not suit me they still debited my bank and told me i would get a full refund! i got back about one third of the premium ! wont recommend them or refer them even though they offered me a better deal its all about money! i transferred to another fund keep away!!

Claim Made No
Gabrielle
Gabrielle

best ever health insurance

Great company to deal with. I have been with Frank for over 10 years and never had problem. My claims are managed with speed. Always easy to talk both over phone or Webchat. My extras cover gives me great refunds as well. Thanks Frank and your great team.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Well organized

Very helpful with my cancer treatment, very few out of pocket expenses. Easy to navigate web site. Prompt payments on claims. Good value in my opinion. Glad I’m with them

BobHunter Region, NSW

Very professional and friendly

I have been with Frank for almost 10 yrs and find them very professional and friendly and very easy to deal with over the phone I have no hesitation in recommending them

Stephen H.
Stephen H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m with Frank Health Insurance

Having had major surgery a number of claims have all been managed extremely well, I can certainly recommend Frank they are very easy and helpful to deal with, we’ll done Frank!

great service and rebates

Online refunds quick and easy. Fair price and good coverage. Only improvement would be if they had an app. When ever I have had to call, always had great phone service.

Claim Made Yes

Cas
CasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good but have not compared funds for a while

Website easy to navigate and if you need additional information easy to contact. Customer staff have also been very courteous and helpful. Claims are paid quickly. Ive been with Frank for a long time and am disappointed that loyalty rebates are being discontinued as well as some of the other rebates.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frank Simple Extras is value Extras cover

I had reservations as I had not heard of Frank Health Insurance. We have no Hospital cover just extras which allows me to have feet reflexology etc. I am also covered for basic dental I.e clean X-ray and fillings. This policy won’t cover major dental but I’m only paying $$23 per fortnight which as I am on an Age pension it is what I can afford. The online application is very easy to complete. It’s called simple extras and covers 2 Adults. We took this policy out in Sept 2019. I can swipe my members card for all services.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

I think Frank health insurance is by far the best and they are always happy to help in any way

We have been with Frank for about seven years I think and have never had a problem with them They are always happy to help and are more than helpful

Quang Tran
Quang TranSydney, NSW

Very good service

Very good value for money and the process of claiming is simple and friendly. We have been member of the insurance quite long time now it could be ten years or more.

Judith Lee
Judith LeeMelbourne, Victoria

Best Ever Health Insurance

I have been with Frank Health Insurance for quite a number of years now and can’t speak highly enough of their great customer service and swift processing of Extras claims. Very happy I switched to them!!

Azin S.
Azin S.Sydney, NSW

Their staff give misleading information and try to get out of paying off your claims!

I have extras cover with Frank Insurance which is meant to cover any ambulance services. I had to use the NSW ambulance service 3 months ago and I end up paying the ambulance invoice myself because Frank wasn’t responding to them. I tried to claim it back from them and they keep asking me for more documents even though I already sent them everything they asked me to send! I don’t know what they are aiming for here but it definitely doesn’t look like they are doing their job properly!! Don’t recommend it!