Listing monitored by Frank Health Insurance

• <1 week (35)
    • 1-2 weeks (5)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (40) · No (5)
Emad A.Sydney, NSW

Worst Insurance Fund Ever!

Frank Health InsuranceFrank Health Insurance
Emad A.

Why would I want to chat, so you can tell how great you are and to stay with you so you keep taking money from me and I keep paying my medical costs? and you increase your waste line? That would be great and wonderful life!

Frank is making it very painful to get what you had in Health.com.au

I spent hours in contact with Frank through call, online case and email. It's been months waiting. Give me what I paid for and answer my email. My Paid To Date should match what I had in Health.com.au before your parent company closed it down and transferred me to Frank. I don't understand why have you made this transfer process so painful for people.

Frank Health InsuranceFrank Health Insurance
Martin
Martin

Priced well

I’ve been with frank for 2 yrs I work in health and find frank one of the more affordable funds. I was recommended to them and do recommend them to my patients

Rachel G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Utter disaster - I left ASAP

PhaedellisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing, Affordable and great service

I would wholeheartedly recommend Frank to everyone. Customer service is way above standard, I switched back to frank after having the worst time with another company who were useless.
I will not be getting talked into switching to another company EVER AGAIN.

Great to have you back

Phaedellis

Thank you it’s so good to have the support of a good honest insurer you know you can rely on. Thank you to the AMAZING FRANK team

Lee Cass
Lee CassSydney, NSW

Frank Insurance is Wonderful

I can’t rate this wonderful company enough. Always there for my family. No problem claiming and have never once been disappointed. Easy to lodge claims , have been with this company for many years

Claim Made Yes
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

FRANK took over from Health.com Insurance - they cancelled my cover without my knowledge

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
John B.
John B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

frank is great value, easy set up and excellent support. great electronic systems in place, but still have the ability to speak with someone without the wait, awesome! well done frank!!

Max Taylor
Max TaylorPerth, WA

RIPPED OFF

wayne
wayne Hobart, TAS

dont go there! issue resolved

issues resolved recieved my full refund communication not very good there needs to be more communication in the future so to avoid a bad review i think things were better before the merge to frank

dont go there!

transferred from health.com to frank,joined online after a week i decided to cancel on the thirty day cooling off period because it did not suit me they still debited my bank and told me i would get a full refund! i got back about one third of the premium ! wont recommend them or refer them even though they offered me a better deal its all about money! i transferred to another fund keep away!!

Gabrielle
Gabrielle

best ever health insurance

Great company to deal with. I have been with Frank for over 10 years and never had problem. My claims are managed with speed. Always easy to talk both over phone or Webchat. My extras cover gives me great refunds as well. Thanks Frank and your great team.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Well organized

Very helpful with my cancer treatment, very few out of pocket expenses. Easy to navigate web site. Prompt payments on claims. Good value in my opinion. Glad I’m with them

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

BobHunter Region, NSW

Very professional and friendly

I have been with Frank for almost 10 yrs and find them very professional and friendly and very easy to deal with over the phone I have no hesitation in recommending them

Stephen H.
Stephen H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m with Frank Health Insurance

Having had major surgery a number of claims have all been managed extremely well, I can certainly recommend Frank they are very easy and helpful to deal with, we’ll done Frank!