Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (30)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (35) · No (5)
Rahim
RahimPerth, WA

Thinking to Switch

Leroy
LeroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Losing it's edge

With recent changes, Frank doesn't have seemed to kept up value for money-wise. I hope to be changing insurance soon but just doing my final checks. (NB: Looking like AHM or health.com.au)

DeanMH
DeanMHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great extras coverage

Recently joined at end of 2018, when I go to places and my partner also goes, the receptionist always looks at my card funny with a "who's Frank" and then when they see how minimal my gap payment is,
Really easy claims process and never had an issue.
Cheers, Frank!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are happy with your Frank cover. If you ever require assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kindest Regards,
Melanie
Team Frank

Kerry Edwards
Kerry EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

this is better than other health funds

my policy Frank more extras good value serving my wait periods no claims yet 1 week happy with what I've got might shop around and get basic hospital just in case

David Flint
David FlintSydney, NSW

great policy, great company, excellent staff.

great policy, great company, excellent staff. Claims were so transparent, and coverage is and was excellent.
My son recommended Frank after us being with NIB for over 390 years , wish I had changed 29 years ago!

twodrawer
twodrawer

Hope we are with you to stay

Joined March 2018 It would have been easy to join except for our previous Health Fund messed the transition up, and as we paid yearly and by direct Debit they still took out our premium for the year, which then took a month to get the money back. The Policy we now have covers us for or needs.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Higher Premiums & Reduced Services.

Kevin

We thankfully have moved Health funds with better coverage at cheaper rate.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Terry Stewart
Terry StewartNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent cover, budget price

Top level service and cover for very reasonable prices. Why wouldn’t everyone have at least extras cover at this price. Every time I go to a service provider and they swipe my card they say, Frank i’ve never heard of that. But when they see the level of reimbursement and the minimal gap to pay, they are always shocked. That in itself talks up how good this insurance is.

Madeleine E
Madeleine EAU

Easy to understand health insurance, competitively priced.

Easy to set up, everything is online, written in plain English that is easy to understand and website is simple to use. Good insurance, competitively priced. Customer service is good too. Highly recommend.

Randall Short
Randall ShortSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded my expectations for a private health membership

- Yes, Yes
- lodged claims and resolution always rapid. Entitlements directly credited - No fuss.
- my 3rd or 4th year. I've tried all the 'Commercial' ones previously. That's all they are - Commercials!

I recommend Frank

recommed Frank to many people. We have been a member of Frank for many years and I love it's no fuss/authentic policies and procedures. The customer service is outstandingly prompt, efficient and seamless.

very good

approx 5 years i have no more to say about your company i recommend frank to all our friends thank you

Happy

Always quick to pay, have never had any problems claiming, happy with services used. Nil complaints
Good service provided for family

Useless

18 yrs. only joined for tax purposes. Frank has an insidious operating model. They hide the facts hoping you will never find out. If you do find out they give you the policy which is too difficult to figure out while keep increasing the premium so you give up in frustration and they win. I believe others would be the same. I will quit private health insurance completely at the earliest opportunity.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Easiest and most rewarding health insurance

Frank health insurance is great - I signed up easily online and had all my questions answered promptly with web-chat. I prefer web-chat to phoning. Whenever I make a claim at the practitioner they always say the rebate is the best they've seen. In my experience the rebates are fantastic for dentistry and osteo. Retrospective online claiming is easy too.

Happy Frank

We have been with Frank for a few years now and are very happy. Would be nice for private health insurance companies to be more flexible when it comes to allocation of specific $ for services. Example: If you need more physio, you should be able to move chiro $ to physio etc. But besides this Frank has been really good.

Insurance claim madeNo

Waste of money

It’s a total waste of money I just have this policy for tax purposes, I doubt that I will ever use it.

Insurance claim madeNo

Ally
Ally

Not satisfied.

I have been with Frank for a few years.
The cost of private health continues to go up and I am charged more however am not seeing any benefit back to me.
I recently purchased glasses and was shocked how little Frank covered - the gap was more than I had expected and I was dissatisfied. I will be looking around at other providers to compare prices and offers.

Good value for money in

Nearly 2 years. I never wanted private health insurance but signed up as I felt obliged to because of my turning 31. Frank was the easiest to understand and best value for money for the minimal cover I required.

They are easy to get in contact with, and claims are so simple and fast!

Too expensive

3 years. I have calculated that I would be better off financially if I was reliant on Medicare only.
The extras I have do not cover the work that I need to have done and when I am covered the benefit is far less than I should be entitled to.

kat
katSydney

You definitely won't love them

Poor digital offering and self service with non-existent communication about the fact that your digital request can't be automatically processed and will instead appear to have failed. Contacting them instead requires a great deal of drive - live chat wait times in excess of 15 mins and phone wait times close to 30 mins. Overall, a product that is comparable price-wise to the market pushed by a company who doesn't value their customers enough to offer a decent service.

Alan Chaplin
Alan ChaplinSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are old and it is the best insurance we have had

I have been with FRANK INSURANCE for six plus years and My wife and I have no complaints what so ever. The only poor thing is the time it took to answer the phone but I have not needed to contact them for some time and things may have changed. Frank do like to be contacted by email but being old computers worry me.

Denise Foulston
Denise FoulstonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best and fairest health insurance on the market

Approximately 3 years and they have always been fantastic.Claims are processed promptly and the refunds they offer are the best on the market by far.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Health insurance in Australia needs an overview

6 years we’ve been with Frank and I strongly feel that the health insurance in Australia needs an urgent overhaul. It’s ridiculously expensive for what you get. I’ll be doing a lot of shopping around before April 1st to make sure I get the best deal possible. Frank has been good but surely there has to be better deals.

Has everything I need & easy to deal with

It is ridiculous to require a minimum of twenty words for a response to this question. I have been with Frank for approx 3 years