Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 3 of 18)

Listing monitored by Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (28)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (33) · No (4)
Madeleine
MadeleineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always happy to help, no excuses to pay!

Great value, great service! Been with them 2.5 years and all claims were paid without any hassles! Can highly recommend Frank. Even had a shortfall paid back to us without submitting the claim!

Bernie
BernieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Health Insurance company

This health insurance company is great. Customer service is friendly and efficient. They have good value for money policies and payouts when claiming are high. They pay the same no matter where you go.

This is a must have insurance

Is great value have been with frank for around 2 years, I have had many offers from other health co but I find frank health insurance to be the best by far.

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Excellent private health insurance, great customer service

Great value for the policy, I have been on their extras for a couple of years now. It was easy to set up. Customer service is excellent, especially with their live chat. you can pretty much ask anything, and their staff is all very helpful and friendly (most of the time). Especially this person Shareena, she is very friendly and help me deal with what I needed.

you can lodge a claim online, and usually you'll receive it within a week.

I've been with them for 3 years now.

Ron of Rye.
Ron of Rye.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent fund to deal with. Very happy.

I don't think any funds are good value but Frank softens the impact with open and friendly service. All our claims have been settled in an acceptable time.
As best I can recall I have been with Frank for approximately 6-8 years.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Awais Mahmood
Awais MahmoodSydney, NSW

No more frank health insurance it's cheap but they don't return your hospital expenses.

I bought visitor family health insurance 2years ago. This month first time I lodge a claim which is $500 return but they start playing games and sad bring multiple docs from hospital. I ask hospital they sad we never ever giving these forms to patients even we don't have. I have all invoices which is i already provide to insurance company but they won't help me. Before I was with allianz they bit expensive but good when ever I lodge claim they made more easier for us and return. No more Good by Frank

Clarissa Crombie
Clarissa CrombieHunter Region, NSW

Best choice we made was switching to Frank

Yes most certainly good value compared to other funds.
I had never heard of Frank before so was hesitant but had no problems at all.
We were with HCF for many years and it just kept going up in price.

Alan D
Alan DSouthwest, VIC

My Life Savers

Having needed to go through quadruple bypass surgery almost 3years ago the fact that Frank covered every single cent of the over $27,000 was an absolute godsend thank you Frank

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Great service do far and no issues.

Policy is good, no issues so far. But only issue is we hardly use anything and pay so much every month and get nothing in return. Hope they will decrease premiums

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Great service and value for money

I recently called Frank health insurance for a quote for my sons health insurance. The staff member was excellent. He took the time to get know my sons needs and the reasoning behind my choices steering me in the right direction. The price was good for the cover and waiting times are a little shorter than some companies on the market. Because of this I had 3 of my adult children sign up with them recently.
Value for money and kind service.

member_id_413615
member_id_413615Banks 2906, ACT

Decent offering - screwed up billing causing headaches

ATag
ATagSydney, NSW

Happy with Frank!

Very good customer service! They go beyond to help you. I was having a dilema on my cover but they offered a solution and helped me and they covered the cost of my procedure. Happy Im with Frank!

Brett N.Frank Health Insurance

Thanks for sharing your feedback ATag! Always glad we can solve a problem.

The worst and lowest pay out for coverage

I was with frank insurance for a number of years. Paid huge amount each month and got bugger all when it was time to claim from my surgery. Was told by the medical staff / receptionist that FRANK is the lowest paying health insurance.
The staff do not properly tell you the complete cost and because they left out a few certain words like ' combined total" I was in for a rude shock when I had to pay more money than thought.
Be aware

Laki
LakiSydney, NSW

The worst health insurance ever

The worst cover I ever had. Please be aware that what you actually covered. 485 visa holders they covered pregnancy as the details but actually cover only delivery charges. This is the worst health insurance I ever had and bad customer service as well.

DeanMH
DeanMHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great extras coverage

Recently joined at end of 2018, when I go to places and my partner also goes, the receptionist always looks at my card funny with a "who's Frank" and then when they see how minimal my gap payment is,
Really easy claims process and never had an issue.
Cheers, Frank!

Frank Health Insurance FFrank Health Insurance

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are happy with your Frank cover. If you ever require assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kindest Regards,
Melanie
Team Frank

Kerry Edwards
Kerry EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

this is better than other health funds

my policy Frank more extras good value serving my wait periods no claims yet 1 week happy with what I've got might shop around and get basic hospital just in case

David Flint
David FlintSydney, NSW

great policy, great company, excellent staff.

great policy, great company, excellent staff. Claims were so transparent, and coverage is and was excellent.
My son recommended Frank after us being with NIB for over 390 years , wish I had changed 29 years ago!

twodrawer
twodrawer

Hope we are with you to stay

Joined March 2018 It would have been easy to join except for our previous Health Fund messed the transition up, and as we paid yearly and by direct Debit they still took out our premium for the year, which then took a month to get the money back. The Policy we now have covers us for or needs.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Higher Premiums & Reduced Services.

Kevin

We thankfully have moved Health funds with better coverage at cheaper rate.

Terry Stewart
Terry StewartNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent cover, budget price

Top level service and cover for very reasonable prices. Why wouldn’t everyone have at least extras cover at this price. Every time I go to a service provider and they swipe my card they say, Frank i’ve never heard of that. But when they see the level of reimbursement and the minimal gap to pay, they are always shocked. That in itself talks up how good this insurance is.

Madeleine E
Madeleine EAU

Easy to understand health insurance, competitively priced.

Easy to set up, everything is online, written in plain English that is easy to understand and website is simple to use. Good insurance, competitively priced. Customer service is good too. Highly recommend.

Randall Short
Randall ShortSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded my expectations for a private health membership

- Yes, Yes
- lodged claims and resolution always rapid. Entitlements directly credited - No fuss.
- my 3rd or 4th year. I've tried all the 'Commercial' ones previously. That's all they are - Commercials!

I recommend Frank

recommed Frank to many people. We have been a member of Frank for many years and I love it's no fuss/authentic policies and procedures. The customer service is outstandingly prompt, efficient and seamless.

very good

approx 5 years i have no more to say about your company i recommend frank to all our friends thank you

Insurance claim madeYes

Happy

Always quick to pay, have never had any problems claiming, happy with services used. Nil complaints
Good service provided for family

Insurance claim madeYes