Frank Health Insurance

Frank Health Insurance (page 4 of 18)

Listing monitored by Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (28)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (33) · No (4)

Useless

18 yrs. only joined for tax purposes. Frank has an insidious operating model. They hide the facts hoping you will never find out. If you do find out they give you the policy which is too difficult to figure out while keep increasing the premium so you give up in frustration and they win. I believe others would be the same. I will quit private health insurance completely at the earliest opportunity.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Easiest and most rewarding health insurance

Frank health insurance is great - I signed up easily online and had all my questions answered promptly with web-chat. I prefer web-chat to phoning. Whenever I make a claim at the practitioner they always say the rebate is the best they've seen. In my experience the rebates are fantastic for dentistry and osteo. Retrospective online claiming is easy too.

Happy Frank

We have been with Frank for a few years now and are very happy. Would be nice for private health insurance companies to be more flexible when it comes to allocation of specific $ for services. Example: If you need more physio, you should be able to move chiro $ to physio etc. But besides this Frank has been really good.

Waste of money

It’s a total waste of money I just have this policy for tax purposes, I doubt that I will ever use it.

Ally
Ally

Not satisfied.

I have been with Frank for a few years.
The cost of private health continues to go up and I am charged more however am not seeing any benefit back to me.
I recently purchased glasses and was shocked how little Frank covered - the gap was more than I had expected and I was dissatisfied. I will be looking around at other providers to compare prices and offers.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Good value for money in

Nearly 2 years. I never wanted private health insurance but signed up as I felt obliged to because of my turning 31. Frank was the easiest to understand and best value for money for the minimal cover I required.

They are easy to get in contact with, and claims are so simple and fast!

kat
katSydney

You definitely won't love them

Poor digital offering and self service with non-existent communication about the fact that your digital request can't be automatically processed and will instead appear to have failed. Contacting them instead requires a great deal of drive - live chat wait times in excess of 15 mins and phone wait times close to 30 mins. Overall, a product that is comparable price-wise to the market pushed by a company who doesn't value their customers enough to offer a decent service.

Alan Chaplin
Alan ChaplinSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are old and it is the best insurance we have had

I have been with FRANK INSURANCE for six plus years and My wife and I have no complaints what so ever. The only poor thing is the time it took to answer the phone but I have not needed to contact them for some time and things may have changed. Frank do like to be contacted by email but being old computers worry me.

Denise Foulston
Denise FoulstonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best and fairest health insurance on the market

Approximately 3 years and they have always been fantastic.Claims are processed promptly and the refunds they offer are the best on the market by far.

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Health insurance in Australia needs an overview

6 years we’ve been with Frank and I strongly feel that the health insurance in Australia needs an urgent overhaul. It’s ridiculously expensive for what you get. I’ll be doing a lot of shopping around before April 1st to make sure I get the best deal possible. Frank has been good but surely there has to be better deals.

Has everything I need & easy to deal with

It is ridiculous to require a minimum of twenty words for a response to this question. I have been with Frank for approx 3 years

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Efficient service. Would like emails to be answered in a shorter time frame

Several years
Why do I need to write twenty words
I didn’t make a claim as I was ineligible although I paid hospital excess

Friendly, efficient and reliable

Always delivers what they say they will. Friendly staff who help when you need them, nothing seems to bother Frank’s Team

Easy to deal with

Been with this provider for over 5 years. Easy to do everything online, although I keep hoping we would get more benefits in return or have benefits be transferable between my partner and I.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Straightfoward coverage at a simple price

Have been with Frank for four years. Coverage is affordable, easy to understand and simple to claim. Support staff are incredibly helpful and highly responsive.

KIm Bauld
KIm BauldBRIGHTON

As we age it is mandatory that we have private health cover, unfortunately it is becoming more and m

2 years. I will continue to stay with them but I will always review every year due to cost and if there are changes to the policy, so that it no longer suits me.

Use it regularly

I have been with frank for 4 years. Disappointed they have removed [name removed] from their list to be able to claim

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Excellent customer service and health benefits

2 years and loving it! Frank ia for members and the customer service is really good. I made a Kate claim and I called the call centre and they explained the process very simple and timely response.

great service very responsive

been with Frank for 6 months after being with HIF, they are very responsive (I mostly use online chat) and helpful whenever I contact them and efficient in paying off claims

Perfect for my needz

4 years have never had any
problems with frank claims are dealt with promptly and the people are always happy to help

Greg Teesdale
Greg TeesdaleSouthwest, VIC

Changes to cover that you don't know about until you go to claim

I joined Frank about 5 - 7 years ago. Didn't have an issue until November when I went to claim for an item and couldn't got told I was notified years before of the change. Not happy with service anymore. Won't recommend to anyone.

Kacie Tulliani
Kacie TullianiConstitution Hill

Amazed by refund

After numerous dismal refunds from a major fund I wasn’t expecting much of a refund for my daughters dental, I submitted the claim & was pleasantly surprised at the refund which was almost the entire amount......yep routine checkup & clean but 6 times the refund of a major fund, couldn’t be happier.

Overpriced offers nothing

3/4 years. Expensive and can’t claim for anything. Better off without it but the government would only penalise me anyway for not having it. Looking to change providers in the near future

Leeds2007
Leeds2007Sydney, NSW

If you want something cheap then Frank Health

3 Years with Frank Health Insurance. Just cheap for taxation purpose. If you really want to use the insurance dont buy the basic one. It doesnt cover you anything!

Jacqui
JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value

Around 5 years. I think Frank offers the best value to the consumers. I don’t take out the extras but have the basic hospital cover.

Frank Health Insurance