Frank Health Insurance

• <1 week (29)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (32) · No (4)
Natsully
NatsullySouth East Queensland, QLD

No Frills with good service

It's no frills, and would be good if there was a bit more flexibility in how much you can claim in your extras, but it's still heads and shoulders over the other big insurance companies. The online portal is super easy to use and you can get help easily.

Quang Tran
Quang TranSydney, NSW

Very good service

Very good value for money and the process of claiming is simple and friendly. We have been member of the insurance quite long time now it could be ten years or more.

Judith Lee
Judith LeeMelbourne, Victoria

Best Ever Health Insurance

I have been with Frank Health Insurance for quite a number of years now and can’t speak highly enough of their great customer service and swift processing of Extras claims. Very happy I switched to them!!

Azin S.
Azin S.Sydney, NSW

Their staff give misleading information and try to get out of paying off your claims!

I have extras cover with Frank Insurance which is meant to cover any ambulance services. I had to use the NSW ambulance service 3 months ago and I end up paying the ambulance invoice myself because Frank wasn’t responding to them. I tried to claim it back from them and they keep asking me for more documents even though I already sent them everything they asked me to send! I don’t know what they are aiming for here but it definitely doesn’t look like they are doing their job properly!! Don’t recommend it!

Dillon BM
Dillon BMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer sevice isn't great and it really isn't value for money.

The policy was not good value considering you can obtain an almost identical policy from competitors for cheaper, they for some reason misspelled my name even though I signed up via the online form (and everything was typed), it took them longer than usual to setup my account after receiving the clearance certificate and upon trying to cancel my policy, the customer service officer made it purposefully difficult.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
4Merrilyn crt urangan
4Merrilyn crt uranganSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have compaired Frank with many services but" they "can not beat there pricing or services

2013 still current with them 2021
Have been offered other policies but they cannot give the same for the $ value that makes all the difference when your on the pension I would rather pay health insurance than home and content insurance

RobbieSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent call centre

I rang Frank on their1300 to ask a question. the lovely consultant Olivia was ever so charming and very helpful and resolved my query on the spot. I have just joined and feel I HAVE done hubby and myself a really big favour. I have heard frank are very good.

RobbieS

We are on a couple's plan and are both well over 3o.

Michael Giusti
Michael GiustiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great call Centre with very little wait time. All staff members very knowledgeable and polite

Claims are paid with no fuss. Call Centre staff amazing,
Cover is expensive, however in line with other health insurance company’s
Been with Frank 2 years from GMHBA 8 years

siddharth
siddharthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty system, hiding behind guise of non profit to deny services &/or compensation

jezil
jezilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect!

Frank is god value

Always helpful and polite, they have helped me out on a couple of occasions, even with the Covid , they reduced my subscription.Very cost effective and easy to contact, well done Frank!

Claim MadeNo

Frank is a legend

Frank has been very supportive and transparent through a tough 12 months. My policy is simple to understand and staff were readily available to check items and provide advice on potential out of pocket costs etc thank you Frank!!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A simple call made it worthwhile.

My policy is great value. I could actually claim more than what l thought. Having Basic cover l was only looking at the hospital stay.
Lodged the claim over the phone and everything was simple. Was offered a call back if l ran into any issues.
7 years after thinking was l really someone that needed cover.

The Muppett
The MuppettSydney

Disgraceful behaviour during the covid pandemic

Robin Marchment
Robin MarchmentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and premiums.

Good choice of cover. Good premiums. Great service. Any query always answered promptly, clearly and courteously. I've been with Frank for about 6 years. Check other funds each year but always stay with Frank.

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews