Frank Health Insurance

• <1 week (33)
    • 1-2 weeks (5)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (38) · No (4)
wayne
wayne Hobart, TAS

dont go there! issue resolved

issues resolved recieved my full refund communication not very good there needs to be more communication in the future so to avoid a bad review i think things were better before the merge to frank

Gabrielle
Gabrielle

best ever health insurance

Great company to deal with. I have been with Frank for over 10 years and never had problem. My claims are managed with speed. Always easy to talk both over phone or Webchat. My extras cover gives me great refunds as well. Thanks Frank and your great team.

Well organized

Very helpful with my cancer treatment, very few out of pocket expenses. Easy to navigate web site. Prompt payments on claims. Good value in my opinion. Glad I’m with them

BobHunter Region, NSW

Very professional and friendly

I have been with Frank for almost 10 yrs and find them very professional and friendly and very easy to deal with over the phone I have no hesitation in recommending them

Stephen H.
Stephen H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m with Frank Health Insurance

Having had major surgery a number of claims have all been managed extremely well, I can certainly recommend Frank they are very easy and helpful to deal with, we’ll done Frank!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

EMERGENCY HOSPITAL ADMISSION

My wife was admitted to a public hospital as a private patient for emergency observation.
When hospital reception swiped her Frank Health membership card, everything was taken care of; room, meals, treatment, doctor etc.
Being a member of Frank Health simplified the whole process & no payment was required.

great service and rebates

Online refunds quick and easy. Fair price and good coverage. Only improvement would be if they had an app. When ever I have had to call, always had great phone service.

Claim Made Yes

Cas
CasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good but have not compared funds for a while

Website easy to navigate and if you need additional information easy to contact. Customer staff have also been very courteous and helpful. Claims are paid quickly. Ive been with Frank for a long time and am disappointed that loyalty rebates are being discontinued as well as some of the other rebates.

Really Good

I think I’ve been with Frank Insurance for at least 2 years? Maybe more..
It has been a simple process to navigate and has great customer service so far.
The policy works well for my specific health needs

Happy with Frank

All claims dealt with quickly. Very happy with Frank Health Insurance. Been with Frank for around 10 years. I like the variety of claims I can apply for. Helps me stay on top of my health.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frank Simple Extras is value Extras cover

I had reservations as I had not heard of Frank Health Insurance. We have no Hospital cover just extras which allows me to have feet reflexology etc. I am also covered for basic dental I.e clean X-ray and fillings. This policy won’t cover major dental but I’m only paying $$23 per fortnight which as I am on an Age pension it is what I can afford. The online application is very easy to complete. It’s called simple extras and covers 2 Adults. We took this policy out in Sept 2019. I can swipe my members card for all services.

Mandy H.
Mandy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, good cover, no fuss full coverage health insurance. And they are right here in Victoria.

Im sure we dont use our policy to the full. But it gives us the security we want when it comes to extras. We get 80 per cent back and make full use of optical.

Claim Made No

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

I think Frank health insurance is by far the best and they are always happy to help in any way

We have been with Frank for about seven years I think and have never had a problem with them They are always happy to help and are more than helpful

Natsully
NatsullySouth East Queensland, QLD

No Frills with good service

It's no frills, and would be good if there was a bit more flexibility in how much you can claim in your extras, but it's still heads and shoulders over the other big insurance companies. The online portal is super easy to use and you can get help easily.

Quang Tran
Quang TranSydney, NSW

Very good service

Very good value for money and the process of claiming is simple and friendly. We have been member of the insurance quite long time now it could be ten years or more.