Frank Health Insurance

1.0
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (2)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (6)
Dan E.
Dan E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could Frank be a scam?

Transferred from Health.com.au and tried to make a claim with Frank 5 times. Each time, they said they "never received it" and told me to change the file from a zip, to a pdf, then a jpg, then use a mobile service. Then finally, every claim has been knocked back, when it is clearly stated it is covered in the PDS. I've never had an issue with any Insurance company before, but these guys are clearly trying to steal insurance payments and not pay claims that are covered. Avoid Frank at all costs!

Max Taylor
Max TaylorPerth, WA

RIPPED OFF

Under 30No
Azin S.
Azin S.Sydney, NSW

Their staff give misleading information and try to get out of paying off your claims!

I have extras cover with Frank Insurance which is meant to cover any ambulance services. I had to use the NSW ambulance service 3 months ago and I end up paying the ambulance invoice myself because Frank wasn’t responding to them. I tried to claim it back from them and they keep asking me for more documents even though I already sent them everything they asked me to send! I don’t know what they are aiming for here but it definitely doesn’t look like they are doing their job properly!! Don’t recommend it!

Plan CoverageExtras Only
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2021
Heidi Kessell
Heidi KessellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very slow and unresponsive

Horrible experience with Frank, I have been waiting for a claim to be finalised for 4 months. Each time I call I have to explain the situation and sit on the phone for ages and I don’t get any assistance or any initiative to try and finalise the claim. Really poor service.

Plan CoverageHospital Only

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateOctober 2019
Awais Mahmood
Awais MahmoodSydney, NSW

No more frank health insurance it's cheap but they don't return your hospital expenses.

I bought visitor family health insurance 2years ago. This month first time I lodge a claim which is $500 return but they start playing games and sad bring multiple docs from hospital. I ask hospital they sad we never ever giving these forms to patients even we don't have. I have all invoices which is i already provide to insurance company but they won't help me. Before I was with allianz they bit expensive but good when ever I lodge claim they made more easier for us and return. No more Good by Frank

Coverage TypeFamily