Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (24)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (28) · No (0)
Christopher Thompson
Christopher ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frank Simple Extras is value Extras cover

I had reservations as I had not heard of Frank Health Insurance. We have no Hospital cover just extras which allows me to have feet reflexology etc. I am also covered for basic dental I.e clean X-ray and fillings. This policy won’t cover major dental but I’m only paying $$23 per fortnight which as I am on an Age pension it is what I can afford. The online application is very easy to complete. It’s called simple extras and covers 2 Adults. We took this policy out in Sept 2019. I can swipe my members card for all services.

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

I think Frank health insurance is by far the best and they are always happy to help in any way

We have been with Frank for about seven years I think and have never had a problem with them They are always happy to help and are more than helpful

Quang Tran
Quang TranSydney, NSW

Very good service

Very good value for money and the process of claiming is simple and friendly. We have been member of the insurance quite long time now it could be ten years or more.

Judith Lee
Judith LeeMelbourne, Victoria

Best Ever Health Insurance

I have been with Frank Health Insurance for quite a number of years now and can’t speak highly enough of their great customer service and swift processing of Extras claims. Very happy I switched to them!!

Geoff and patty QLD
Geoff and patty QLD Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Cover tailored to suit us

2013 still current with them 2021
Have been offered other policies but they cannot give the same for the $ value that makes all the difference when your on the pension I would rather pay health insurance than home and content insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
RobbieSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent call centre

I rang Frank on their1300 to ask a question. the lovely consultant Olivia was ever so charming and very helpful and resolved my query on the spot. I have just joined and feel I HAVE done hubby and myself a really big favour. I have heard frank are very good.

RobbieS

We are on a couple's plan and are both well over 3o.

Matt H
Matt HSouthwest, VIC

Poor hospital cover and terrible IT system with Frank.

Michael Giusti
Michael GiustiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great call Centre with very little wait time. All staff members very knowledgeable and polite

Claims are paid with no fuss. Call Centre staff amazing,
Cover is expensive, however in line with other health insurance company’s
Been with Frank 2 years from GMHBA 8 years

jezilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect!

Frank is god value

Always helpful and polite, they have helped me out on a couple of occasions, even with the Covid , they reduced my subscription.Very cost effective and easy to contact, well done Frank!

Claim MadeNo

Frank is a legend

Frank has been very supportive and transparent through a tough 12 months. My policy is simple to understand and staff were readily available to check items and provide advice on potential out of pocket costs etc thank you Frank!!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A simple call made it worthwhile.

My policy is great value. I could actually claim more than what l thought. Having Basic cover l was only looking at the hospital stay.
Lodged the claim over the phone and everything was simple. Was offered a call back if l ran into any issues.
7 years after thinking was l really someone that needed cover.

Robin Marchment
Robin MarchmentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and premiums.

Good choice of cover. Good premiums. Great service. Any query always answered promptly, clearly and courteously. I've been with Frank for about 6 years. Check other funds each year but always stay with Frank.

I am extremely satisfied with Frank Insurance.

My policy is good value.
Bountify were a great company that recommended Frank Ins. and helped me set it up.
Claims usually happen immediately. Adjustments are made by the service provider.
I joined Frank 30-6-2015 (five years)

Gee
Gee

Health insurance as it should be - Simple and affordable

The best health insurer I've used so far- Frank make it very easy to claim on the spot or online. There is no catch with Frank, you get your rebates no matter where you go - no need to go to a 'choice' providers selected by your health insurer.

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews