Frank Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (23)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (28) · No (0)
4Merrilyn crt urangan
4Merrilyn crt uranganSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have compaired Frank with many services but" they "can not beat there pricing or services

2013 still current with them 2021
Have been offered other policies but they cannot give the same for the $ value that makes all the difference when your on the pension I would rather pay health insurance than home and content insurance

RobbieSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent call centre

I rang Frank on their1300 to ask a question. the lovely consultant Olivia was ever so charming and very helpful and resolved my query on the spot. I have just joined and feel I HAVE done hubby and myself a really big favour. I have heard frank are very good.

RobbieS

We are on a couple's plan and are both well over 3o.

Matt H
Matt HSouthwest, VIC

Poor hospital cover and terrible IT system with Frank.

Michael Giusti
Michael GiustiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great call Centre with very little wait time. All staff members very knowledgeable and polite

Claims are paid with no fuss. Call Centre staff amazing,
Cover is expensive, however in line with other health insurance company’s
Been with Frank 2 years from GMHBA 8 years

jezil
jezilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Frank Health Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Frank is god value

Always helpful and polite, they have helped me out on a couple of occasions, even with the Covid , they reduced my subscription.Very cost effective and easy to contact, well done Frank!

Claim MadeNo

Frank is a legend

Frank has been very supportive and transparent through a tough 12 months. My policy is simple to understand and staff were readily available to check items and provide advice on potential out of pocket costs etc thank you Frank!!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A simple call made it worthwhile.

My policy is great value. I could actually claim more than what l thought. Having Basic cover l was only looking at the hospital stay.
Lodged the claim over the phone and everything was simple. Was offered a call back if l ran into any issues.
7 years after thinking was l really someone that needed cover.

Robin Marchment
Robin MarchmentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and premiums.

Good choice of cover. Good premiums. Great service. Any query always answered promptly, clearly and courteously. I've been with Frank for about 6 years. Check other funds each year but always stay with Frank.

Find out how Frank Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

I am extremely satisfied with Frank Insurance.

My policy is good value.
Bountify were a great company that recommended Frank Ins. and helped me set it up.
Claims usually happen immediately. Adjustments are made by the service provider.
I joined Frank 30-6-2015 (five years)

Gee
Gee

Health insurance as it should be - Simple and affordable

The best health insurer I've used so far- Frank make it very easy to claim on the spot or online. There is no catch with Frank, you get your rebates no matter where you go - no need to go to a 'choice' providers selected by your health insurer.

Great perfect

Easy access with on hand personnel to answer any queries with claims and questions on what your policy covers.
Ive been a member for approximately 10 years and i can't fault them

Singh
SinghSydney, NSW

Good for me

Policy now good value and easy to set up third time around after putting in alot of homework first and reading fine prints .i had to ask alot of questions and now understand how my policy will work for me.being here 9 months.have made no claims so far.

Veronika
VeronikaSydney, NSW

Love Frank

Every time I use my Frank card the providers can't believe the value I get back. Also the customer service is excellent. Recommend them all the time to friends and family.

Claim MadeNo

Great coverage, competitive price

I was introduced to Frank through iSelect. I had actually chosen them myself firstly but iSelect confirmed my choice. I have only been with Frank for a few years but have had to have made several claims during that time. The claim process has been really easy and I have even unexpectedly received money back at the end of the year. The only negative thing I would say is that they are only contactable Monday to Friday during business hours.

See all Frank Health Insurance reviews