Frantelle Spring Water

Frantelle Spring Water

James C.

James C.Perth, WA

How to open!!!!!

These bottle are impossible to open without tools.
We grabbed two of the travel packs.
No child can open them.
No adult could.
We tried a wrench.
In the end we cut them open!!!!
Who designed the lids?

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Gross brown thing in my can .

Found this brown slimy thing in a can of lime and lemon sparkling water. Still well in date. No damage to the can. Purchased a 10 pack from Coles. Disgusting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

super tight bottle caps

lucky we 're not dying of thirst and had tools to open them, the water was good once you got to it

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Sherry

SherryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Caps just do not open!

Travelling as group of 4 friends and we bought 24*600ml carton. The Caps were so difficult to open and we had to use a towel to wrap around the cap of half of the bottles. The other half of the bottles we couldn't even open with a towel. We go to gym and we are strong adults, yet none of us could open some of the bottles. In the end we had to cut the bottles open with a knife. Very user-UNfriendly design and very frustrating in the middle of travel. Will never purchase again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Wendy

WendyHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

I purchased a 10 pack of frantelle pineapple & orange sparkling water from my local IGA, only to find an empty can inside. Feel ripped off.

Purchased in November 2019 at IGA for $700.00.

Water Boy

Water BoyMid West, WA

Ripped by downsize again

20 bottles instead of 24 and price is up, you just lost another customer. Your not going to make more profit this way, consumers aren't as dumb as you think

Purchased at Woolworths.

Les

LesNorthern Region, NSW

bottles

bottles are to soft and week will not be buying them again ok they are just no good rubbish not worth 10 cents never buy again I have to buy water it will be a better brand thanfrantelle

Purchased in August 2019 at FoodWorks for $10.00.

Weird slimy thing in water

I purchased Woolworths spring water and when I took a drink something slimy was in the bottle. Took a photo and and it looks like a clear parasite or bug. Hope I don’t get sick.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Colin

ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Being ripped of by coles & woolies, its your fault for making 20packs

only drink frantelle, we look 4 specials coles/woolies advertised $8-24pack & put 20packs got 5, other shop last 3 no refound. Stop making 20packs, we drink 8cartons monthly. Bad business kill20packs

Purchased in June 2019 for $8.00.

Ripped off

I have been buying the pack of 600ml 24,for years. Only found out today that you have downsized it to a 20 pack but we have to pay nearly the same as a 24 pack. Now your greed has lost you another customer, I will never buy your products again.

Purchased in June 2019.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Black floating substance in unopened bottles

Returned 20 bottles back to Woolies. Thought it was only from one pack. Now I found bottles that still have the black floating substance floating in the bottles. Disgusting. I can’t believe I drank some of the bottles without noticing. I want the company to please explain what the foreign substance might be.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.60.

This company just ripping aussies off

Just found out the the 24 packet of frantelle water 600ml bottles is been deleted but replaced with a 20 pack of 500ml bottles for $13.75 what crap will never buy water from this greedy company again MT Franklin will get our cash

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.75.

Shez

Shez

Frantelle made me sick

I became very ill after two bottles, woke up with a severe headache and then vomited the next 7 hours. It's the only thing I had last and I remember the same thing happened a year before after I drank a bottle but I put it down to a tummy bug but now it's too much of a coincidence. Won't drink this water again.

Purchased in February 2019.

halina

halina

Disgusting packaging

Brought 5 slabs of water. 1st one 10 empty bottles, 2nd 14 empty bottles, 3rd 5 empty bottles 4 and 5th 11 empty bottles. What a waste of money. Wont buy this water again waste of money. Small holes on bottem of bottles. This isnt first time this has happened. This could be a production problem if problem is on the bottom

Bad packaging cannot open cap

My husband and I cannot get cap opened on bottle. On arriving home I used a sharp knife to cut around cap to open. Will not be buying anymore of this brand of water. Not the first time this has happened with frantelle. No point taking it when travelling as cannot open the bottles. very disappointing.

Michelle

MichelleRockhampton

Terrible

After getting Guardia
We bought this water and when we boil it for a cuppa it’s like drinking chlorine.
I cannot get the kids off as well.
Won’t b buying this water anymore.

Can’t open the bottles

Can’t open the bottles - 600ml - what’s going on. Haven’t had this problem before. My husband has to use multi grips to open them.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Actually no idea if this product tastes good or bad...

Cannot open bottles...tried cutting lid off. ..utility knife /breadknife./butcher knife/
Worst packaging ever...
anyway of opening or just for decoration???

Shara

SharaBrisbane

Hard to open the bottle

So hard to open the bottles, do not recommend to others always needed my partner's help to open bad packaging.

Tastes like badger urine

Terrible, literally tastes like something between swamp juice and badgers Urine. Avoid at all costs even if you're dying of dehydration in the Simpson desert.

See all Frantelle Spring Water reviews