Freedom Cancun 1 Drawer Bedside Table

Freedom Cancun 1 Drawer Bedside Table

1.0 from 1 review

This bedside table is DANGEROUS!

This product is DANGEROUS! When the drawer is opened the weight of the drawer tips the whole unit over forward, even when empty! I bought this together with a matching bed for my 3 year old when she moved to a big bed. The rule now is that she is not allowed to use the drawer. We did store some very light soft toys in it for a short time, but the smell of the paint is so strong that I worried about her breathing in the fumes. Even with these small light toys the drawer unit would tip over. We bought it to store her, but that is impossible because then she will have the weight of the drawer and the books fall forward onto her. I am now thinking about removing the drawer, and going to the local hardware for a piece of wood that I can nail to the bottom to create a shelf, and throwing the drawer away. This is not a safe, functional or useful product!
Looks nice.