Freedom Foods No Salt Potato

Freedom Foods No Salt Potato Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Freedom Foods? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

5 questions from our users

George W
George Wasked

Hi. Interested to buy the no salt chips, I am in Perth WA. Are they available here or can i get some shipped from eastern states.

Regards. Clive Walker

Jim B

I live in country Victoria, so I wouldn't know. I suggest you email Freedom Foods, see details on their website: https://freedomfoods.com.au/where-to-buy/

Please re-post on how you went, these are the tastiest potato crisps I've come across. They are also an Australian company.

Helen
Helenasked

Freedom no salt chips
Love these potato chips but unable to find them in local supermarket
area code: 2086

Jim B

The only supermarket selling these is IGA, and then not all IGA stores, so I suggest you ring them first.

I have been trying for some time now to get Coles or Woolworths to stock this product line, without any success, as I have hypertension and require a low salt diet.

The major supermarkets sell around 280 different brands/styles of potato crisps, all of which contain salt. The only brand that is salt-free is Freedom, which is not sold by the two majors.

Michael
Michaelasked

I was wanting to know if anyone could let me know where I can get these in Victoria or can
Purchase them online. Thank you.

Chrys
Chrysasked

Where can I find them in Melbourne

Colin D
Colin Dasked

Where can I purchase the Freedom salt free chips in wagga wagga

Other Chips