Freedom Foods Nut Free Muesli Bar

Freedom Foods Nut Free Muesli Bar

koolkanga

koolkanga

Great tasting Muesli Bar, fresh and well packaged

I purchased mine from Coles Supermarket, as they have a high turnover and you are guaranteed a fresh product, with a longer use by date. In 2016, they have changed the packaging slightly, with 6 bars @ 198g, individually packed and now have a delicious new recipe.
I have to say that these are the nicest tasting muesli bars I have tried. They are low in salt, gluten, wheat and nut free. They contain a mix of fruit, seeds and grain, are very soft and easy to eat. Especially good to add to your children's lunch boxes.

Weekendwarrior

WeekendwarriorSydney

Poor quality control and packaging

I am very dissapointed with this company - after telling them twice about some issues with their muesli bars I have not had any response from Freedom Foods. There are other brands out there that are just as good if not better and who actually care about their customers.

I used to tell people how much I liked these products but I now tell them how Freedom don't give a hoot about product quality or their customers. Even huge companies like Sanitarium or Uncle Tobys still value their customers.
The products, when the packaging is properly sealed, are quite good.
Regular issues with the packaging being partially open and the bars being dry and inedible. No response when I contacted them. Appalling service so say the least.