Freedom Insurance

Freedom Insurance (page 2 of 30)

See the Best Life Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

luke

luke

Good to deal with.

yes Did take up offer, but Freedom were very accomodating thank you for being respectful and understanding to our needs and where we are at our stage of life. Great

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Luke, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear we could provide you with suitable cover and that our staff were able to assist you.

Laura Johnstone

Laura JohnstoneFar North Queensland, QLD

I feel that the policy is very good

So far so good I’m happy with the service they offer and how they deal with customers I haven’t had to claim so I can’t comment on this how I’m the end they will be wjyhbdesking with their customers honestly

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Laura, we are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with suitable cover and that you have had a pleasant experience with us. Thanks for the review!

Pam

PamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good to deal with.

Nice staff; easy to deal with; policy just what I wanted; Very happy with them. When my brother passed away they made it easy to deal with and were compassionate and the process was all handle very quick.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Pam, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. It's great to hear making a claim with us was made easy during such a difficult time. We really appreciate your feedback and will ensure that we share your comments with our Claims team.

Derek Hooper

Derek HooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Did not take up offer, but Freedom were very accomodating thank you for being respectful and understanding to our needs and where we are at our stage of life. Great

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Derek, we are disappointed to hear this but we really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us.

Suzi B

Suzi B

Wont do life insurance

Been with them for 3 year...i tried to upgrade to life insurance and they couldnt help or offer ..but staff was friendly.. shame i had to go somewhere else.. bye

Mon.D

Mon.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgraceful, corrupt and totally illegal.

Norman Wilson

Norman WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a great service

Great service and prices for my cover very helpful staff who helped me with the right policy guided me through the steps if my family needs to make a claim

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Norman, thank you for the positive feedback! We are so glad we can provide you with suitable cover and will ensure to share your comments with our Customer Service team.

Scott Tickner

Scott TicknerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff excellence

As a family we now all have cover with freedom and very happy with you .
I am still to action a claim for the loss of my leg . I’m sure I won’t have any problems making my claim soon .

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Scott, we are very sorry to hear about your injury. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Perfect 4 my needs at the moment thanks

Policy is fine Good value for money!!!!!!! It was so simple to ser it up.the staff was so helpful they really could not have done any thing els to have helped

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Thomas, thanks for providing us with such positive feedback! We will ensure to share your comments with our Customer Service team.

Review collected in partnership with Freedom Insurance

They are professional they listen and assist promptly.

It took only one call to set up, the payments are reasonable.
I had an inquiry about increasing the policy, which was answered, not in my favour but obviously according to their policy which I was not aware of.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Vasi, thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with suitable cover and that our Customer Service team could assist you with your queries.

Jess

JessMurray Mallee, SA

No help

Been trying to cancel my insurance for a few months now and get refunded for what I’ve paid and got NO help at all. I’ve tried emailing and calling. J

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Jess, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with us. Could you please provide your Policy Number and best contact number via private message so I can organise for our compliance team to get in contact with you? Thank you.

Heather

Heather

Caring, compassionate lovely staff

My mum had a policy with freedom and I have never experienced such compassionate customer service or such commitment to helping us get paid. Carly was so lovely and kind.

Claim MadeYes
Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Heather, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with Carly through the claims process and she is very happy to receive your feedback!

Debtheeagle

DebtheeagleSydney, NSW

My policies suit my needs & is affordable

Was very easy to set up. Have both funeral & life insurance & have never had a problem changing my plans. Staff have always been very understanding & accomadatiing. Haven't yet had to make a claim thank goodness so cannot comment on that.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi there, it's great to hear that we were able to assist you in making changes to your policy to better suit your needs. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we will ensure to share your comment with our Customer Service team!

Darius

DariusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle-free cancellation!

I cancelled my policy before the free 12 month period expired as I decided the policy was not essential to me. It was easily done over the phone. No hassles.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Darius, we are disappointed that you have cancelled your policy with us but we are happy to hear the agent that assisted you made the cancellation hassle-free. Thanks for your review!

Cornelis Prinsloo

Cornelis PrinslooCentral Queensland, QLD

Giving me insurance at an affordable price when no one else would due to medical issues.

Good value for my circumstances. It was easy to set up over the phone with very able and helpful staff. When aquiring about change in my condition, knowledgable help available.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Cornelis, we are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with suitable cover and that you have had a pleasant experience with us. Thanks for the review!

Good to set up

Difficult to follow benefits on an annual basis. Would like to have an annual statement of cumulative benefits as a reminder of why the product was purchased.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Service Team can answer any questions you may have about your cover if you contact them on 1300 88 44 88 they can assist you. Thank you

Costing and pricing

Starting to get expensive so will now look to move to another provider elsewhere in near future as can get life insurance and funeral for what I’m paying for just funeral.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Mark, we are disappointed to hear that. If you would like to adjust your level of cover to ensure it is affordable for you please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 88 44 88.

Review collected in partnership with Freedom Insurance

delay in money being deducted

i have that sometimes there is a delay in the payments coming out.
would love Bpay as you are in control

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Roslyn, thank you for leaving us a review. We value our customer's feedback and we are always looking to further improve our processes.

Review collected in partnership with Freedom Insurance

Great customer service an friendly help

Yes my policy is great an easy to understand what is all involved ... I will stick with Freedom Insurance for what benefits it has to over an flexibility for my needs

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Annette, we are glad to hear that you are happy with your cover. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Review collected in partnership with Freedom Insurance

Having all my imediate family covered is a blessing.

Very good value for money. Helpful and curtious. Knowing I have full cover for myself and family gives me peace of mind.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Jewels, it's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with us. We are glad to hear that we can provide you and your family with suitable cover. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.