Fast, Pro, Lite

• Adequate Speeds Yes (34) · No (54)

Great Service & Speeds

I only pay $54 per month and get over 50Mbps.

Also, I had trouble initially signing up but Freedom’s customer service team was able to get me connected in seconds.

I highly recommend!

Love this service

Hi there - i use this company for 24hour wi-fi access and i love them and would highly recommend. Such fast setup and so cheap. Fabulous customer service. They are best.

Francesco R.

Francesco R.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst WiFi ever

Worst WiFi ever. Not reliable, very slow, so many dropouts. I phoned Freedom to change the WiFi router, they said there won’t be a technician available for at least 2 weeks.

Parc Apartment Hotel

Parc Apartment HotelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Freedom of Internet Hassle

We have been using Freedom for over a year now.
The service is wired throughout our Apartment Hotel & Residences.
We are able to set and forget the internet connection so guests have easy access without the need for us to print or produce passwords etc. The connection is virtually instant and provides a strong connection for our Hotel guests and residents alike.

Emmyitt

EmmyittGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company and exellent speed

Internet connection is great and their customer support team is super fast and reponsive
Every minor problem has been fixed in great speed, highly recommend to anyone looking for an internet company

Freedom I.Freedom Internet

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast service

Made a mistake with our address when signing up. Contacted them using the live chat tool on the account website and got everything sorted within a couple of minutes. It was a pleasant experience.

Excellent Speeds!

Previously, I was with TPG and I had really poor speeds and connection. Since I've moved to Freedom, I have great speeds and service. I consistently get over 80Mbps. Thanks Freedom!

great service!

Great service, responded my enquiries quickly; I use it for my hostel lobby and customer's feed backs were the speed constantly fast which compare with my old provider. I am so glad to move to Freedom.

Claire A.

Claire A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible

I paid for one month while I was staying in Adelaide. They then charged me again after the 30 days was up. I logged onto my account to try and cancel the reoccurring charge (which I never agreed to) and I can't even cancel my account. I have emailed them multiple times. I was in hospital for 2 weeks in Adelaide and can not afford this. I am concerned they will not refund me. I have doctors appointments and medication to pay for. I don't know what to do.

Geet

Geet

Poor poor service

The service and speed is extremely extremely poor.The internet has stopped working several times due to some outage.Seems that every time you use internet you need to run a Speedtest to check if you are getting the speeds you paid for.Looks like they only have one engineer who also doesn’t how to fix the issue.The issue has been reported several times ,you text the engineer but he barely responds.Again you have to call the support number.You don’t get the speeds you are paying for.If there was an option of giving 0 that would be more suitable for this company.They are expert in taking out money earlier than month end from your account.But can’t provide better service and fix the issue.

drew a.

drew a.South East Queensland, QLD

Service has been great.

Freedom internet service has been great I have had no dropouts and speed is constantly fast there is no slow down in peak times which I have experienced with other providers.

Freedom I.Freedom Internet

Great speeds & value for money!

I was able to connect on the day I moved in and I get great speeds. I signed up for a 12 month contract and I only pay $54 per month, Freedom is good value for money.

MorneWestern Australia

Autorenewal of a 6 month contract

Company decided that autorenewing a 6 month contract is perfectly within there right. Contacted them and was treated with comtempt and no resolution on the matter. Apparently it is within their TC's

Scam company.

We are forced to use this subpar internet that cannot even handle two connections. It is also overpriced and simply does not work either at the speeds advertised and we pay for and sometimes not at all. Highly recommend just using a data only sim plan as even that is more reliable.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service who has been charging me months after my account has been cancelled

I had unlimited plan with freedom internet. We have been using them for years. We move to a new unit and the internet did not work. I called and made sure that all accounts linked to the new address was cancelled and was told they waived the cancellation fee.
I've been charged $74 for two months since I cancelled the plan and I can not talk to anyone to help me solve this problem. I can't even log in to my old account and remove my card because my account is closed. What a joke!

PETER R.

PETER R.asked

Freedom Internet

How many devices can you connect.

Chopper23
Chopper23

Most of the time none..
It’s hopeless and slow..don’t waste your Money

Justine

Justineasked

Freedom Internet

Hi I have freedom Internet connected to my unit at Hi surf It is saying that I am getting full service and it is connected but I am getting no Internet all lights are lit up on my modem and the main ones are solid. How can I fix the problem so that it’s connected because everything seems to be working fine but just no connection?

Freedom I.Freedom Internet

Hi Justine, we're are sorry to hear that your having trouble with the internet service. Please let us know what the account username, email and or voucher number registered on your Freedom account. For immediate assistance you may contact our Support Team by clicking the Chat option at the bottom of our website https://freedominternet.org/ alternatively you can reach our Support Line number through the numbers listed below.
(Australia) +61730673676
(New Zealand) +6492812970

Sincerely,
The Freedom Internet Team

Deanna

Deannaasked

Freedom Internet

Can freedom pop handle video gaming and services like PlayStation Vue at the same time

Freedom I.Freedom Internet

Hi Deanna, The Freedom Internet Connection can certainly handle video gaming and Playstation Vue at the same time. If you encounter any speed or signal issues, you can contact tech support at 0730673676 so we can assist you. Thank you.

Mark N.
Mark N.

No it can not. Lag spikes, slooooooooow download speeds, huge latency issues.

Hi Mark N.,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
We would like to get more information on your speed issue so we can look for a solution.

Please contact our Customer Service hotline at your earliest convenience at AUS +61 7 3067 3676 | NZ +64 9 281 2970 or chat with us via www.freedominternet.org.

Sincerely,

The Freedom Internet Team

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Internet representatives

Compare all 3 Freedom Internet
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$74.00
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Service TypeFibreFibreFibre
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 3 Freedom Internet