Freedom Internet New Zealand Questions & Answers

Fast, Pro, Lite (See All)
Listing monitored by Freedom Internet New Zealand

10 questions from our users

REX
REXasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

How do I access wifi router configuration? I wish to change my password. If this isn't possible I'm not comfortable using an un-secure network.

PETER R.
PETER R.asked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

How many devices can you connect.

Chopper23
Chopper23

Most of the time none..
It’s hopeless and slow..don’t waste your Money

Justine
Justineasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

Hi I have freedom Internet connected to my unit at Hi surf It is saying that I am getting full service and it is connected but I am getting no Internet all lights are lit up on my modem and the main ones are solid. How can I fix the problem so that it’s connected because everything seems to be working fine but just no connection?

Deanna
Deannaasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

Can freedom pop handle video gaming and services like PlayStation Vue at the same time

Freedom I.Freedom Internet AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Deanna, The Freedom Internet Connection can certainly handle video gaming and Playstation Vue at the same time. If you encounter any speed or signal issues, you can contact tech support at 0730673676 so we can assist you. Thank you.

Mark N.
Mark N.

No it can not. Lag spikes, slooooooooow download speeds, huge latency issues.

Dennis the Reno Man
Dennis the Reno Manasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

Hi. I am a freedom internet customer at Chevron renaissance surfers. I am moving down the street to another unit. Can. Still use my username and password over there or s I need to change something.

Freedom I.Freedom Internet AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Dennis. When you arrive at the new location, you will need to contact the customer service line, phone number 0730673676, to see if we provide service to the building that you will be moving to. Regards.

Nowis
Nowisasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

How can I get Apple TV working with a Freedom Internet connection? I want to connect my PC to the TV via Apple TV. I have tried via iTunes and AirParrot. However I can't get the Apple TV to accept my Apple Id/password to enable the connection. Apple TV supposedly uses some TCP ports 53, 80, 123, 443, 3689. Does this cause a problem, and if so, how do I get around it?

YS.
YS.asked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

What sort of speeds you could guarantee on your unlimited plan?

TRD
TRD

Ha! 50Mbps?!?! I literally NEVER got above 6Mbps, and that was on a good day.

Amenapi
Amenapiasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

What is your ABN and ACN in Australia?

Freedom I.Freedom Internet AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Amenapi, Our ABN is 42 738 816 938. You can check it here https://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByName.aspx?SearchText=freedom+Internet.

aaozden
aaozdenasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

Wondering why my wi-fi is connected and working on my mobile phone, but has dropped out of my smart tv. Never had this problem before. Been trying a few different things, but nothing seems to be working. Suggestions?

Freedom I.Freedom Internet AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Aaozden, We can help you. The Smart TV is connecting to what WiFi name?

tezz
tezzasked
Freedom Internet New Zealand

I am a manager of a apartment block on chevron island goldcoast, was wondering what sort of speeds you could guarantee if you put a hot spot on our building, you have so many bad reviews, regards Terry Goldsmith

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Internet New Zealand representatives