Freedom Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Freedom Kitchens

2.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Corey

The worst customer service and product

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Store LocationWindsor
Corey

Job reference number was FDQDR18224 - the only reason we didn't take it to QCAT is that you wore us down and my wife was so stressed about it we let it go.

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not go with freedom

Rates and Fees
Store LocationGold Coast 1 site consult
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Phil. We do apologise for your experience and have been advised that our Customer Resolutions Department have reached out via phone and left a voicemail to discuss your experience. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Phil

No! Not the case, only ever made contact after I was going to post this review, then told me couldn’t resolve the issue, that was for an area manager, who contacted me once, then said they would get back to me, never did. Hence I’ve had enough.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Phil. Our Resolutions team had attempted to contact you on Friday to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

It’s just what I wanted.

Representative was so helpful, in giving us ideas for our kitchen .Freedoms range of kitchens is absolutely to die for . The quality is magnificent , and prices were amazing . Thank you .

Store LocationFreedom Kithens
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Elaine. We pride ourselves on the exceptional Customer Service we provide along with the quality products we supply, and we thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Andy
Andyasked

Hi Freedom Kitchen,

can you please give me a PM regards my job? I'm not having a great experience thus far, and it is so difficult to call the office, no one answers.

Andy

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Andy. We are sorry you haven't been able to get through. We have sent you a private message to follow this up. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Himabindu Samardhiasked

Has anyone who has been unhappy with freedom kitchens ( They basically lied , left exposed untiled areas , charged us easily 5k extra.. the list goes on ) gone onto fair trading or taken them to court ?

I sincerely think they sell false dreams , their whole contract process is almost not legal( making people sign contracts before complete drawings / no cool down period )

Would there be anyone interested in joining me if I got legal help ?

Jacob
Jacob

Yes i also needed to bring in a plasterer to fill in the gaps.
Their nominated plumber was hopeless....the insinkerator was not securely attached and actually came off its bracket after 3 months leaving us obviously to clean the mess and get another plumber to reinstall.

Himabindu Samardhi

Did you do anything about it ? I am going to go through Fair trading and then down the legal route .

Hi Himabindu,

Thank you for your feedback. We have been in touch with you to attempt to resolve the issues you have outlined. We have inspected the workmanship completed by your installer and we remain committed to assisting you with reaching a resolution between your installer and yourself. I will have a Case Manager make contact with you to see how we can help complete your kitchen. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Kerryn P.
Kerryn P.asked

Has anyone in south-east Melbourne had a Freedom kitchen done? Who was your installer and are you happy with the job? Also, would you mind sharing how much it cost?

stuart anne
stuart anne

we are in qld i dont think our installer will come that far but the people here are realy good we had no trouble with any off the tradies or the people in the office hopes this helps

Taylah K.
Taylah K.

We are in Carrum Downs, designed and put a deposit down for a kitchen before Covid started. Still haven't had a final site measurement so our cabinets won't have even been ordered yet. If I hadn't put a deposit down I would be going elsewhere. Their communication has been shocking.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Taylah K. We've sent you a private message so we can assist. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Kitchens representatives