Freedom Kitchens

Freedom Kitchens (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Freedom Kitchens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jane

Freedom Kitchens - Unbelievably Good!!

We have enjoyed the best customer service, trades and in store assistance! Cannot speak more highly for our cabinet maker, who tweaked our design & made our kitchen dreams come true.

• +7Thumbnail
Jane

We are still waiting on our splashbacks to go in!!

Jane

Ignore the random two images in there too!!

Sherryn
Sherryn

Love our new kitchen and at such a competitive price!

Although we loved the look of Freedom kitchens, we didn't initially consider them for our renovation because we thought it would be out of our price range. We then found out about their Value range and they were so competitively priced and worked out to be the cheaper option compared to others like Ikea. The process was so smooth with Freedom, and we felt we were treated the same as if we were receiving their higher end range. The cabinetry and benchtops are great quality and so much nicer than many others we saw. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them and look forward to doing more kitchen renovations in the future with them!

Christopher
ChristopherSydney Surrounds, NSW

The kitchen of our dreams came to life!

The Freedom Furniture kitchen design brought our vision to life with accuracy, care, and detail. I was impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and with the high quality trades that were associated with our project.

Himabindu SamardhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non resolution of issues raised

I have posted a detailed review in the past about how unsatisfactory and downright terrible dealing with Freedom Kitchens was. I was offered around 700 $ in compensation for 30,000$ botch job. I however never saw the 700 $ either.
I am not dealing with them anymore as there is no point.
I do however want to raise awareness regarding how unscrupulous and unaccountable they are .
I want to document my own journey and experience with "excerpts" from the email responses I have had from their complaints resolution team and pictures of how they left my kitchen .
Does anyone else have their own stories to tell ?
Please respond below .

Store LocationBrisbane

Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

Love my kitchen, terrible aftersales

I love our kitchen, rep was great and the organising went fairly well. When we needed some aftersales items, ie the bin or kickboards wasn’t installed so we needed someone to come back, now we want some cabinetry on the opposite wall - I have emailed on the portal for six months getting nowhere. Long forgotten now they have our tens of thousands of dollars. So frustrating and can’t go anywhere else as we need it to match.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Purchase of a Freedom Kitchen.

Our kitchen looks good. The price was good for modulars. The staff were helpful when unable to open the correspondence. The installer was good, had it in within 2 days. Disappointed I missed out on the velocity points though.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Love cooking in my Freedom kitchen

They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, our Freedom kitchen has become the heart of lives. Cooking in here is a dream and we can’t thank the Freedom team enough for helping us every step of the way.

Mel
Mel

Perfection from start to finish

My brief was a simple small job in comparison to what freedom kitchens are used to. They understood it completely though and delivered to spec. Great quality materials that’ll last forever.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

We are so glad you are loving your new kitchen, Mel! We strive to make any space functional for our customers and suit their wants and needs. We hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Colin C.
Colin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT GO WITH FREEDOM KITCHENS

I have an ongoing nightmare dealing with Freedom Kitchens. My wife and I are renovating and we are due for our kitchen to be delivered this week, but we’ve found out that they are trying to change the finish of the cabinetry.  Apparently we’ve been sold something they can’t supply anymore and they claim we signed the contract even though we were not shown the final finish.
I’ve escalated this with Freedom Kitchens and they are looking into it.
At the moment, I wouldn’t recommend Freedom Kitchens and beware of their contracts unless you know their range back to front.

Karen R.Southwest, VIC

Don't buy one

After three and a half months , time my kitchen was supposed to be installed . They still haven't sent the right size pieces . Absolutely disgusted had no contact in over a month to see if things are ok .

FDVGE21031

Stewart
StewartSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

The staff at Freedom Kitchens Caringbah are extremely helpful. They explained the whole process of designing a new kitchen. The convenience of booking in one of their designers to visit our home was very appealing and we were offered a EOFY discount in advance.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Stewart, we are so delighted to hear you felt well looked after and informed by our lovely staff at our Caringbah showroom. We look forward to assisting you in creating your dream heart of the home :)

Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Sally from Freedom Kitchens was such a great help and went through the options that Freedom Kitchens can offer aswell as the special offers for EOFY. I even booked my quote appointment on the spot with her!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Thanks, Yvonne! Your wonderful feedback will passed on. We are so glad to hear you felt looked after by Sally and have booked your next appointment with us, we can't wait to help you craft your dream kitchen!

B CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Store

Visited our beautiful Freedom Windsor store just the other day and enjoyed spending a few hours looking at all the things I need to furnish my new home from top to toe.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Thank you for the compliment to our wonderful Windsor store! We hope you were able to find and discover everything you were looking for. We hope to see you again in the future!

B C

We were greeted by a very helpful lady in the Freedom Kitchens section and we will be back for all the things that we need for our new Bowen Hills home. Thank you.

Em D
Em DSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Staff at Freedom Kitchen are very helpful. The designer is very professional. The tradesman is also helpful and thoughtful. I cannot wait for my kitchen to be installed and finished.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Em, thank you for your glowing feedback! We can't wait to see your finished kitchen too -please keep us updated with photos of your beautiful end product :)

Bret Row
Bret Row South East Queensland, QLD

Great great design

i am so impressed about there great design and how they explain everything from beginning to the install and the quietly of all the cupboards and the colors you can choose from .keep up the good work

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Bret, thank you for your great feedback! We are so glad you are enjoying your experience with Freedom Kitchens so far. We hope we get the opportunity to help bring your dream kitchen to life!

Gae Barlow
Gae BarlowPottsville

Job number FEVDR21612, Perfect for the small space we had to work with

This is our second Freedom kitchen and we couldn’t be happier, service and is flawless especially as the second install was in a different state from our home...excellent job thanks

Charlene
CharleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Quality and service

I initially found it a little frustrating having to put in the actual model number on all appliances prior to even shopping for them. I had no idea what I was going to purchase, only the dimensions I was looking at.
In saying this, the Freedom Kitchen support team have been amazing with their communication and always keen to assist with any queries. They were very supportive when I had to delay the delivery of our kitchen by 2 weeks.
Now installed, the kitchen is looking fabulous. I love the quality.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Charlene, thank you for your brilliant review! We are so glad you are enjoying your heart of the home and hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

Sandra W.

Ignore issues after payment. Find someone else

My kitchen was delivered with very different pantry than that on display. Doors ordered as lift up were delivered as swing doors.
Tops of cupboards and cupboard housing extractor fan were designed and cut so thinly that they had to modified after installation compromising full and effective use without any compensation.
I have over 10 weeks continually notified them of these issues. They agreed to deliver and install the correct pantry but have ignored my request for installation date, refund for lower value swing doors and to discuss poor modifications.
No customer service and no communication
Buy your kitchen elsewhere

Sandra W.

I phoned her again. She did not phone me. You keep repeating this is not the service you provide. Stop giving potted replies and get on and deliver service instead of empty platitudes

Phil
Phil

Passionate customer service

Sally from the Caringbah freedom kitchen's was eager to assist. She went through options in detail and promptly booked an appointment for our home build in time for EOFY discount.

Great customer service!

Sally from the caringbah freedom kitchen's was a great help . She explained everything thoroughly and took her time to explain how the process worked .
We ended up booking appointments for our home build . Can't wait !
Thanks once again .

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Thank you for your great feedback, Danielle! We are so glad you enjoyed your consult with Sally and will pass over this feedback. We can't wait to help you create your dream home :)

CHRISTINE H.
CHRISTINE H.Sydney, NSW

Installation problems !!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Christine, we are sorry to hear this has been your experience. We are following up with the installer so we can organise a time for your kitchen to be finalised. We will reach out as soon as we have an update for you. Thank you.

James G.
James G.Sydney, NSW

Sally from Caringbah Freedom Kitchens

Sally was amazing, she followed up on everything and kept us up to date with progress. If you need a new kitchen go and see Sally from Freedom kitchen Caringbah

Store LocationCARINGBAH
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi James, we are so delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with our lovely showroom consultant, Sally! We have passed over your feedback and look forward to working with you.

Karen S.
Karen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Freedom delivered from first contact

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality at the right price

The designer designed a kitchen plan that made the best use of the space. The process from design to installation was well organised. My new kitchen looks absolutely fabulous and it has made the whole living area more appealing.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

We are so glad to hear you are loving your new kitchen, Helen! We hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

Judi N.
Judi N.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't di it!

Great sales people who promise the earth. They sell you a dream that turns into a nightmare very quickly. No explanation there would be a portal system for communications with them. It didn't work. Many phone calls telling them this and to send ordinary emails. Because I don't reply to their portal messages, nothing happens. The date of delivery keeps extending. I am convinced its a ploy because they cannot deliver in the time advised at sale time - 5 weeks. Totally unhelpful. Something is rotten in Denmark with this lot!